BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon*
Jessica W.
Ajax
Love the smell, how smooth it made my skin feel. Also love the ingredients. I would highly recommend using this soap especially if you have sensitive skin.
aliyah s.
this soap was so great. my skin is more not the sensitive side, but this soap was mild and gentle enough for my skin. and it left my skin feeling soft too
Quynn C.
MONTREAL
This is perfect for my skin as I often itch after taking a shower even though I would not call my skin sensitive. Using this soap has helped tremendously!
Hannah K.
lethbridge, AL
Packed this on a trip to avoid packing a liquid soap
my skin didn't dry out, no residue left behind and the smell was very pleasant
Would purchase again :)
Victoria C.
Miami
This soap is very good, I like it because the smell is very mild and do not cause nausea, it helps me control a little skin irritation and I like comfort.
Samantha E.
Brooklyn, NY
I use Toms when I've had a spray or airbrush tan. It has no sulfates so it's great to keep my tan long lasting. It's super gentle and smells good too.
Carol R.
Product of excellent quality , have enormous power in satisfaction using it . Soothes the skin , taking care of her the way that every woman likes :)
Kennie M.
I do like tis soap and it leaves you skin pretty moisturized. I don't care for bars but I've been using this one regularly and it gets the job done.
Vanessa C.
Toronto
Really nice leaves my skin refreshed and soft without drying it out. The smell doesnt bother my allergies and doesnt cause my dermatitis to act out
Ashley H.
Red Deer, AB
Great product, awesome for my super sensitive skin and eczema. Love that it's a natural product, and contains no harsh ingredients or chemicals. A+
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?