BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Sophia s.
I loved the smell and how smooth it was. I used toclean my hands with bar soaps such has dove or irish spring and it used to dry my hands but this one was sooooo hydrating i really loved the feeling it left my hands with! I recommend it
Luisa P.
buenos aires , lanus
Es de verdad un producto muy bueno y me a funcionado , tiene un olor muy delicioso y es bueno con mi cuerpo y mi rostro, si alguien lo desea comprar se los recomiendo demasiado
Michelle B.
I first tried it out because my friend recommended it to me as being natural and animal friendly. Animal friendly is a big deal in our house. I think we got it at the health food store. I found it gentle. I would recommend it yes.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
I absolutely love this soap! My skin is very sensitive, and it did not react with this product at all. It smells really good, and leave my skin moisterized. It doesn't feel like it leaves any resedu unlike other bars of soap would.
shannelle c.
Smells good and it makes my body feel clean I'm not one for bar soap so i don't use it all the time but it is in the shower for me to grab when i feel like a nice gentle wash the price is decent for the amount of product you get.
Miss C.
Very soothing, Nice! I'm a lover of anything that has Chamomile. I believe any Brand- product made with natural ingredients are Great. Wish I Had more.......The Natural Bar was in a personal handmade gift basket ENJOYED!
Ashlyn P.
This is a pretty decent cleaner with a nice scent, though left my dry skin just a little bit drier, but marginally so. This is a great cruelty free alternative to anyone that is looking for a conscientious beauty product.
Danielle D.
This product really does work for my sensitive skin. I also tend to get a bit dry with bar soaps but didn't experience that after using this one. I also love the idea of being environmentally and skin friendly.
I loved the way it made my skin feel, clean and residue free. I also found I didn't react to it the way I do to strongly scented soaps. I would have loved to see a mild scent though, perhaps a floral or citrus
Silvia S.
I enjoyed it very much but it is just an average soap that keeped my skin soft.
I prefer using liquid kind of body washes since I feel like I can have a shower quicker and leave.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?