BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon*
Dana M.
Cabo Rojo
I have very sensitive skin and I love that this product not only keeps my skin soft and healthy, but it also keeps me from developing rashes and redness like other soaps.
It also smells very nice.
Amanda K.
It is hard to find a soap that is both natural and durable. This one, however, has ended my search! Finally a natural soap that doesn't melt away by the third wash... It smells lovely, feels silky on the skin and rinses off very well. And, it really is quite soothing.
Shelby C.
Beaumont, AB
I use this product on my little ones as they have very senstive skin. Plus it smells great.
My kids no longer cry when they have to bath and wash there hair. And there eczema is doing amazing
Kate B.
Vancouver
Ultra-rich bar soap formula leaves my skin clean and fresh and moisturized as it's enriched with premium moisturizing olive oil and natural vitamin E.

Purchased at Whole Foods. Lasted a couple months.

Yes, I'd recommend to those who prefer bar soap to body wash.
The product smells nice and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. It wasn't as moisturizing as I had hoped but is more moisturizing than a lot of sensitive soaps I've previously used. Id say it was perhaps a little overpriced, but it's reasonable enough.
Marie F.
Chambly, QC
Great for my sensitive skin, it didn't help with my eczema, but I haven't yet found a soap bar that does. I love Tom's of Maine and use many of their products such as toothpaste and deodorant. It's allamazingly effective for a smaller impact on earth!
Jennifer B.
Toronto
I have very sensitive and reactive skin, but this didn't irritate my skin like most soaps. I am always dry after washing, but not overly dry with this soap and there was no irritation.
Lizz Marie N.
Calgary
I love this bar of soap, it leaves your skin soft and smelling very fresh! it's great knowing I am using a soap with less chemicals as it is a more natural bar of soap which is great.
Marta E.
Used this wonderful product during wintertime when my hands weren't feeling their best - this sensitive skin bar soap totally rescued them! The scent was very light which is great for allergic, sensitive skin!
Sophia s.
I loved the smell and how smooth it was. I used toclean my hands with bar soaps such has dove or irish spring and it used to dry my hands but this one was sooooo hydrating i really loved the feeling it left my hands with! I recommend it
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?