BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Giulia B.
I like the smell.
It is very soft and moisturizes much. I think a very good product. but I do not like the packaging.
I find it very basic. but hey that does not mean it is a good product. I bought in the nearest supermarket to my house. yes i would.
Samantha C.
I don't usually use bars of soap in the shower because I find they actually dry out my skin and leave a film or don't feel as clean. I found this bar was both gentle and moisturizing. It had a fresh scent, didn't leave a film, and with the natural ingredients I knew I wasn't harming my skin. For a bar of soap, I would definitely recommend!
Narmin B.
Baku, Nasimi district, kaverochkina 21, aprtm.4
My skin is fair, porcelain and very sensitive. This soap bar seemed to calm it and no signs of irritation were detected as they usually do from other soap bars from drug stores. Recommended for sensitive skin, has a pleasant fragrance after use.
Jasmine P.
Windsor
Loved this hand soap! My Fiance and i both have sensitive skin and eczema and this soap has worked wonders on both our bodies and hands! We use this soap every time we wash our hands and also in the shower and its super gentle on our hands and skin! I will always repurchase
Roanne L.
Comox
Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar with Soothing Chamomile has a pleasant smell that doesn't linger strongly. You can tell is a natural cleanser by how gentle and soft it is, which is a plus. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a simple bar soap for daily use!
Rhiannon D.
Toronto
I have incredibly dry and sensitive skin, so I struggle to find soap that is sulphate free which won’t irritate my skin. This bar has soothing chamomile and glycerine which hydrates and calms. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry and sensitive skin!
Denise P.
Ottawa
I have sensitive skin and this bar soap lives up to it's name. I will be buying this again for sure. The smell is mild, great value for the price, and I know that I'm getting safe ingredients on my skin. A do again for certain. Tom's knows what they are doing.
Dayanna P.
I love this brand because the message they try to send. I love their natural products and I highly recommend this to anyone that prefers using more natural, animal/planet friendly products. My skin feels smooth and moisturized, its perfect to soft my skin.
Nicola B.
Fuengirola
Great smell that keeps you feeling clean. The soap doesn't dry your skin out as much as other soaps tend to do. It's ideal as a hand soap in the bathroom but is also great for sensitive skin in the bath or shower. I haven't used it on my face so I'm not sure how it would work for sensitive faces.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I have very sensitive skin and my skin has never reacted poorly to this soap, which is awesome ! I am constantly looking for soaps, lotions, and other beauty products that will not irritate me and I'm glad I found a great new product. The fragrance of the product is gentle, yet fresh. It also does not feel as though it leaves a residue on my skin.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back