BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kristen M.
Toronto
I found that this bar, although good for my partner's sensitive skin, didn't smell pleasant. After the first few uses I had to go and buy another bar for sensitive skin because it left that off smell behind. What is the purpose of a soap bar that you need to wash yourself after use? That being said it was still useful for sensitive sk8n and didn't leave an itch or rash behind like other perfumed bars do.
Julie C.
Tried this brand after having been curious about it for a while. Tom's Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap appealed to me because I know chamomile is supposed to be quite soothing. My skin is reactive so I'm careful about what I choose. I'd say it was gentle. A little more drying than I'd hoped for, but it was a soap, so I can't complain too much. I'd recommend it to people who have sensitive skin and want to take a more natural route with their skincare. Worth trying.
Saphira E.
Abbotsford, BC
I love most of toms products, I started with the mouthwash and deodorant, when I tried this bar soap, I fell in love. I used my method of shredding it with a cheese grater and putting the grated soap in my bath while running the water. The aroma is subtle and relaxing, not overbearing. I plan to purchase more than one bar my next grocery shop!
Sarah F.
Toronto
This soap feels like heaven, I usually break put from heavy scented soaps and find they leave a tightness or residue on my skin. This soap gently cleans my skin , leaves a light moisture and no tightness or residue. I have highly recommended this soap to friends and family who also have sensitive skin. Also great for someone on a budget looking for the best quality :)
Rebecca R.
This was exactly what my skin was in need of, a break from the harsh chemicals that some soaps contain.
I don't have particularly sensitive skin but I often feel that my skin is tight after a shower. I've been using this soap for a month now and I still have yet to experience that feeling.
What's more, there is no buildup of the product left in my skin. I'm left feeling baby soft every time and it's not artificial either!
Thanks Tom's, I'll definitely be purchasing again!!
Brittany P.
Coquitlam , BC
Amazing product! I loved how it cleaned my skin without leaving it feeling dry and flaky. It left my skin feeling soft and mosturized. It was even gentle enough to use on my son. He has always suffered from dry sensitive skin. I will be buying this again it is a great sensitive soap.
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas
Tom's knows about a friend, it's excellent, it leaves your skin soft, you do not dry it, your scents and your different presentations are the best, thanks tom's for leaving my skin so beautiful day by day. Yes, absolutely recommended your brand is very good and does not give allergies
Ruby B.
Brampton, ON
Smells great, natural and kept my sensitive skin really moisturized! Although it is a little more expensive then other bar soaps, it is worth it because it is natural and very soft of the skin. Very long lasting too. For anyone wanting a natural soap, go for this one!
Morgan J.
i enjoy the toms soap it only breaks out my armpit area but most soaps do, ( i have very sensitive skin ) but this soap is really nice because its natural and i like to know what I'm putting on my body and this one brand is really good for that right now I'm not using the brand but i would buy it again.
Giulia B.
I like the smell.
It is very soft and moisturizes much. I think a very good product. but I do not like the packaging.
I find it very basic. but hey that does not mean it is a good product. I bought in the nearest supermarket to my house. yes i would.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back