BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Shaylie D.
Arlington, TX
This is great for sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out your hands too much
Ashley H.
Louisville, KY
Anything from Toms brand is alwaysvincredible. Great quality! Great scent!!
Kristin R.
New Braunfels, TX
Not my favorite but like the fact that it's not full of chemicals and crap.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
A good and simple soap for sensitive skin. It sucks when you’re skin is both dry and sensitive. Although bar soaps are known to not be very moisturizing, this one is. I ordered a few packs as they were really nice. I wish it was a bit cheaper.
I loved how my skin felt after using this product for a few months. I've never had skin problems, not even in my puberty but I do have sensitive skin and it usually gets very dry during the winter, so that's why I wanted to try this product.  is impressive as the first day of use the skin already feels the effects, my skin was soft, fragrant super, and hidradata.
The scent is soft, and involvente.
Natural ingredients Made with ultra-moisturizing olive oil and vitamin E, natural beauty bar leaves the skin soft, smooth skin. It can be used either for women or men, because the fragrance is excellent. I totally recomend it. thumbs vey up guys!
Andrea G.
Sarnia, ON
I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to most brands but this I can use daily and it does not irritate it is a fresh and clean scent without being overpowering. although there are other brands I like more and am unlikely to repurchase. but other things in the brand I totally love like their toothpaste
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Sara G.
I have been using this soap for a week now and I have noticed that I can go through a full day without smelling. Besides this, it has a pleasant natural scent. The bar size is a little small and I don't know if it will last long, but it fits easily in the hand and is easy to keep from slipping.
Additionally, I have had keratosis pilaris on my arms for a few years now, and I have noticed that I have fewer bumps and redness in the past week. I might have to use this bar for longer before knowing for sure if it is responsible for helping alleviate this, but for now I believe it is.
Kati S.
Knoxville, TN
I have crazy skin, at times my skin is so sensitive that I can barely use any of the traditional or trendy products that I know and love. When I discovered Tom's of Maine at my local Target I was quite sceptical that a product that smelled so good could still be gentle enough to use on my skin, I was pleasently surprised when I used the bar and the fragrance really came through but my skin never once had a reaction. Tom's of Maine is now one of my go to products I purchase when I go anywhere, they also have a ton of other products aside from their soaps.
Lavinia D.
Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar has nothing to complain about, except maybe the fact that it is hard to get one if you live in Spain. Exceptuating that, it is a really gentle product, perfect for sensitive skin since it doesn't irritate or dry you skin, and leaves an awesome smell. It's moisturizing effect makes your skin smooth in just a matter of days. To sum up, it is a must for everyone with sensitive skin.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.