BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Tom's OF MAINE Natural Beauty Bar Sensitive
Good very good Good very good Good very good Good very good Good very good Good very good
Brittany C.
Topton, NC
Great body wash really good on sensitive skin has a very light sent that's not too harsh.
Ashley K.
I love Tom's products! I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizing bar works great.
Courtney K.
Billings, MT
The scent of this is very calming. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate at all.
seth t.
Ukiah, CA
Works well for my sensitive skin and doesn't have a strong fragrance smell which is nice.
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH
They are really nice and moisturizing.

I suggest you use this product it's very cheep too
Sofia S.
Guerra, TX
Great for sensitive skin! Last a long time and it's also great because I know it's vegan!
Linda J.
Great for my skin! Keeps my skin from drying out without having any allergic out breaks.
Traci P.
Fairfield, CT
Love this soap. My son has super sensitive skin and this soap does not irritate his skin.
Haley F.
Peoria , AZ
Really soothing. Left my skin still feeling hydrated but not dry smells really fresh too.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back