BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Natalia D.
Davis, CA
Very smooth, nice smell. Did not cause any allergies and my skin seemed hydrated after use.
Brianna G.
Smells amazing feels good on the skin and doesn't break me out like other soaps tend to do
Katie B.
Smithfield, PA
Toms Soap is awesome! The chamomile is amazing ! i also love their toothpaste! #love #toms
Jihan K.
Helena, MT
Good product forpeople who very dry skin. It's gentle on the skin and keeps the skin soft.
fabiola l.
El Paso, TX
Es agradable en la piel, después de usarlo deja una sensación relajante y eso se agradece
these products are really good, quality is high for skin care, leave it soft and fragrant
Linda J.
Great for my skin! Keeps my skin from drying out without having any allergic out breaks.
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
Love chamomile everything and this tops it off 💗🙌🏼 especially from one of my top brands!
Courtney K.
Billings, MT
The scent of this is very calming. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate at all.
Sofia S.
Guerra, TX
Great for sensitive skin! Last a long time and it's also great because I know it's vegan!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.