BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Tom's OF MAINE Natural Beauty Bar Sensitive
I love this soap it is especially great for kids who have sensitive skin. It smells great too
kelly k.
I have sensitive skin and it is amazing! I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Saleem S.
Atlanta, GA
Really good on the skin with a delightfully refreshing scent. Worth every purchase I've made.
Maggie W.
When you live in a dry climate it is nice to have soothing chamomile for the dry skin blues.
Soniaandjosh R.
Rison, AR
This product leaves your skin so clean. and so smooth I love this stuff. no film left behind
Courtney H.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Doesn't leave that uncomfortable residue! Smells great and feels wonderful! Love this brand!
Heather W.
Concord, NC
I love this product! Makes my skin feel so soft and amazing after I use it. Highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Glenview
The best soap ever. It's made with natural ingredients. I use it every day. It's really good
Marissa L.
Keokuk, IA
Best soap that I have ever used has never dried out my skin nor face like other boby bars do
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
I enjoy natural products and it makes me feel good to use Tom's products. This bar is gentle.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back