BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon*
Lyric W.
I've used this soap right before bed and the soothing ingredients were perfect for relaxation!
Quan R.
Greenville, MS
Best soap to use for sensitive skin..I've been using this soap for a year now ...works great..
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
I enjoy natural products and it makes me feel good to use Tom's products. This bar is gentle.
Maggie W.
When you live in a dry climate it is nice to have soothing chamomile for the dry skin blues.
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great product! My favorite soap bar to use in the evenings when I want a nice relaxing scent!
I love this soap it is especially great for kids who have sensitive skin. It smells great too
Tabitha H.
Chula Vista, CA
It smells great and made my skin feel so soft! I feel like I went through it quickly though.
Soniaandjosh R.
Rison, AR
This product leaves your skin so clean. and so smooth I love this stuff. no film left behind
Chantel A.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great and doesn't leave any type of residue afterwards. Recommended for sensitive skin
Melissa L.
Brooklyn, NY
Light and refreshing . Great sensitive skin! Wonderful natural product . Will purchase again.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?