BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kendall C.
Springboro, OH
Love this soap! Works well and no harmful ingredients! Smells great too will definitely buy again
Heather C.
Benton, AR
Love the natural ingredients and it didn't make my skin feel dry or stripped of its natural oils.
Rachel T.
I love this brand. Smells great, and gets the job done! Also affordable, which is always a plus.
Michaela K.
Branson, MO
I've used this bar soap multiple times. I have very sensitive skin and it works very well for me.
Kareerod
This product is great leave skin super soft it has a great smell! I love his bar I recommended!!!
Kelly F.
Puyallup, WA
Natural, sensitive skin bar of soap that smells wonderful and leaves me feeling fresh and clean.
It is a great bar soap for sensitive skin. It leaves a nice smell and doesn't dry out your skin.
Angelina S.
I love this brand and these products. Always leave me feeling clean and fresh without irritation.
Angela C.
Smiths Grove, KY
Loved it. Did not dry out my skin. I would recommend this product. I use lots of Tom's products.
EddieandMarcia M.
Dexter
Mositurizes very good even for my dry skin, lovely fresh scent, try it and find out for yourself
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back