BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Tiffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Good moisturizer, leaves skin soft. Good for everyday use. You should try and see how you like it.
Yolanda S.
Woodway, TX
I have sensitive skin, and would recommend for others to use. I really dint help for my psoriasis,
Laura A.
Morristown, NJ
Smells great. Leaves skin feeling soft, hydrated, and clean. Doesn't crumble like other bar soaps.
Angela C.
Smiths Grove, KY
Loved it. Did not dry out my skin. I would recommend this product. I use lots of Tom's products.
Kelly F.
Puyallup, WA
Natural, sensitive skin bar of soap that smells wonderful and leaves me feeling fresh and clean.
Lisa M.
Cleveland
I liked that this soap didn't leave my hands "squeaky." Good for daily use, and loved the smell.
Laura F.
I really love how clean and refreshed I feel after using this product! The soft scent is amazing!
Kendall C.
Springboro, OH
Love this soap! Works well and no harmful ingredients! Smells great too will definitely buy again
Heather C.
Benton, AR
Love the natural ingredients and it didn't make my skin feel dry or stripped of its natural oils.
Rachel T.
I love this brand. Smells great, and gets the job done! Also affordable, which is always a plus.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back