BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Madeleine N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this soap it keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated all day long and it smells really great
Clarissa R.
Corona, CA
I love this sosp. Smells really good. Helps me not break out because l have really sensitive skin.
Kima K.
Brooklyn, NY
Meg R.
Boise, ID
I liked this bar soap and used it in my bathroom to wash my hands. It kept my hands nice and soft!!
BreeAnna J.
Fall City, WA
I really like this product and I have severely sensitive skin and I feel this has no effect on that
Jaclyn M.
I liked this brand of bar soap, it left my skin feeling real soft. I would definitely use it again.
Jennifer O.
Great soap! It smells great and works awesome. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Dawn M.
Harrison Township, MI
Love this soap and the smell is so relaxing, I even make sure I take this on trips with me! Thanks
Nikki W.
La Quinta, CA
Love this soap! It smells like heaven and my skin is so soft after! I would for sure get it again!
Holly W.
VALE, NC
Smells wonderful! I actually feel clean when I use it, doesn't feel like it leaves a weird residue
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back