BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Cynthia M.
El Monte, CA
It smells so good and doesn't irritate my skin it leaves me feeling clean and my skin soft I loved it
Melanie L.
Middleboro, MA
worked great on my skin, very sooting! smells great, works great, and just a great program all around
Nataly L.
Hollywood, FL
Great soap. Awesome for sensitive skin. The chamomile is really calming. Great for right before bed.
Kelly S.
La Grange, IL
I found this to be on the dry side. I don't think people with sensitive skin will really like this.
This soap lathers well, and has a nice scent. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Amy B.
Greensburg, IN
My husband has very sensitive skin and this has really helped improve on some of his problem areas.
Mackenzie M.
Garden City, ID
Tom's is truly there best and this soap shows it. It really calms my skin and makes it less patchy.
Yolanda S.
Woodway, TX
I have sensitive skin, and would recommend for others to use. I really dint help for my psoriasis,
Jess F.
It's very good on the skin and doesn't leave you dry after the shower. Blend well with my lotions.
Laura A.
Morristown, NJ
Smells great. Leaves skin feeling soft, hydrated, and clean. Doesn't crumble like other bar soaps.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back