BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kait D.
Point Lookout, MO
Great soap! Smells amazing, is cheap, moisturizers your skin perfectly. I feel clean after each wash!
Best product ever I love the way it feels on your skin very refeshed and renewed . highly recommended
Ashley P.
Branford, FL
Love love love! I use Every other day & it makes my skin feel super clean and super soft all day long
Portia R.
Salt Lake City
I tried it once and liked the smell. Still bar soaps aren't for me, if they had body wash I'd try it.
Jennifer J.
Bath, ME
I really love the calming scent of this soap. It's gentle enough to use on my babies sensitive skin!
Sarah M.
Framingham, MA
This soap did not make my slime break out. It left my skin feeling soft and moist. I loved the smell!
Shaila K.
Mesa, AZ
This smells great and works amazing! Definitely not for people who don't love the smell of chamomile
Sky D.
Portland , OR
I love the smell of this soap. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin. I never break out from using Toms!
Adara S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Alright it is a little in the expensive side it has a lovely smell and perfect for my sensitive skin.
Cydneyanne H.
Bradenton, FL
This soap is so soft and soothing and smells so amazing i absolutely love this product its a must have
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back