BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Alicia C.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product, didn't break out my skin or dry it out, but this particular variety can be hard to find.
Melanie L.
Middleboro, MA
worked great on my skin, very sooting! smells great, works great, and just a great program all around
Zenia L.
Bakersfield , CA
This product was great for my skin because my skin is highly sensitive to some soaps and detergents.
Marie G.
Dracut, MA
I have very sensitive skin and ]like how this soap makes my skin soft and smooth without irritation.
Stacy T.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this soap. It leaves my hands moisturized without residue. It also has a nice clean fragrance.
Sydni M.
Eugene, OR
Smells good and was gentle on my sensitive skin. Left me hydrated and feeling clean after every use.
Geomara F.
Kearny, NJ
Wish it was more noisturizing, its good but oit doest have the good oils i look for in body products.
I liked this product. First time ever trying it. It was a bit more exoensive then what I usually buy.
Zel S.
Philadelphia, PA
It is soothing and relaxing, while easing your mine to either get your day started or slip into bed.
Sky D.
Portland , OR
I love the smell of this soap. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin. I never break out from using Toms!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back