BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Caroline C.
Mansfield, MA
Perfect for my sensitive skin, and i love the scent. it's a mild scent but it's soothing and relaxing.
Carie A.
I love this soap. Smells great and has a nice lather. You can also use it as a deodorant soap as well.
Andrea R.
Its an amazing product. Leaves your skin feeling smooth. Its helps you to destressing after a long day.
Chaia P.
This product was good. It had a pleasant smell and cleaned well. I'm just not sure I'm 100% sold on it.
Michelle G.
Smiths Creek, MI
I love using this soap for both my daughter and I! I strive to use the best and I use on a daily basis!
Kellyerin M.
Dallas, GA
It was great. My skin didn't have a nasty residue on it or anything. It was silky and felt so natural.
Sandra M.
Soothing it is! Love, Love, Love! This bar lasts longer than other brands, and the scent is wonderful.
Margaret S.
Ben Lomond, CA
For someone who has ultra sensitive skin, this is a life saver. I get less breakouts than ever before.
Elisa P.
Ontario, CA
Smells smooth,calming i like to use it for night baths
For my toddler doesn't leave my skin feeling dry

One V.
Mableton, GA
Love Toms....
I have very sensitive skin. So this brand has help me with dry & itchy skin.
Great lather
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?