BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Amber W.
Colorado Springs, CO
It's so calming to the skin!! Makes if feel very moisturized. It's affordable and has a great light sent
Mary kate R.
Sugar Land, TX
Great product very good on dry skin, very affordable and nice super amazing would recommend 2000 percent
Amy S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like that it is natural and keeps me moisturized. It is made for men and woman and is easy on the skin.
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Tom's products from soaps to toothpaste. Natural ingredients are a big thing for me and I love it!
Amanda T.
Love it it's great on my skin . Smells amazing would love to see other scents. Love that it's natural.
Laure L.
Frisco, TX
I have a preference for all natural products, I loved using Tom's. Smelled good and left my skin soft.
Roolette A.
New York , NY
Made my skin feel smooth, I love to take a shower using this soap right before bed to be more relaxed!
Alicia C.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product, didn't break out my skin or dry it out, but this particular variety can be hard to find.
Marissa B.
Madison, AL
I love how my skin feels after using this. I have sensitive skin and have to use more natural products.
Makala O.
Eglin Afb, FL
Love it. Only down side is I love when soap leaves a sent on my skin. This one didn't smell as loudly.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?