BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Denise T.
Dallas, GA
Tom's Maine of moisturizing bar is amazing for sensitive skin. No perfume or dye make it great for my skin!!!
Rosie D.
Burlington, NC
This is a great bar for face and body. The sensitive soap was great for everyday use and the scent was great.
Lyndi C.
Alexandria, TN
Product was gentle on my sensitive skin. I was left with my skin feeling clean, but a little on the dry side.
Carly E.
Nice and calming with the chamomile, fresh and clean feeling too. Buy the product, you won't be disappointed.
Janelle H.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love most of Tom's products. This one is no exception! It smells great and leaves your skin soft and fresh!
Missy G.
Carthage, TX
Loved it!!! Made my skin so soft! I'm pregnant and I really enjoy the fact that this product is all natural.
Carrie A.
Minot, ND
Great if you have sensitive skin. I don't use it as a cleanser so much as a calming agent when I have rashes.
Jodie S.
This soap feels so amazing on your skin and smells good too! I would highly recommend it for sensitive skin.
Tara P.
Rineyville, KY
Nice fresh scent! Very moisturizing and great for sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend this product.
Laila F.
Feels really good on your skin. Leaves it feeling fresh and clean and no irritation. It's gentile, not harsh
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back