BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kelly C.
Portland, OR
Love the way it smells fresh and a tint of floral, and works great on dry skin. Love usining it in the summer!
Julia M.
Harbor City , CA
I like it because I have sensitive skin, and the product leaves me feeling clean without any harsh ingredients.
Mary S.
Killeen, TX
We enjoy this product because our youngest has issues with eczema and it is so soothing to his irritated skin!!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Truly is good for sensitive skin. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Smells good. Just a tad pricey!!!!!
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
I'm not a big fan of bar soaps, but have enjoyed this one. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, fed reccomend it!
Patricia W.
Terre Haute Indiana
I use this on my daughter she has such sensitive skin and it never leaves her skin dry! It is a great product
Katherine J.
Sun City, CA
Leaves my skin feeling beautifully soft after every use! Plus it smells amazing! It's a must have in my book.
Missy G.
Carthage, TX
Loved it!!! Made my skin so soft! I'm pregnant and I really enjoy the fact that this product is all natural.
Dikeesha B.
I love this soap! I use it for my three kids who all have exzema. I alternate between this product and dove.
Krystal M.
Loved the clean feeling and the results on sensitive skin. No residue after washing. Is great for allergies.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.