BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kinney B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
After moving back home from college, I found that my skin became super sensitive to the point of me being forced to only use Johnson and Johnsons baby wash for a while. This was my next purchase and I am happy to say it did more for my skin as far as calming without stripping goes. It's just as mild with all the good stuff my adult skin needs to be happy.
Lauren M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite soap! I have super sensitive skin and during the winter I get patches of eczema and my skin gets way drier in general. This soap helps a lot. The scent isn't super strong, but it's nice. Good value as it lasts a long time and is natural and very gentle! I'd definitely recommend, especially if you have sensitive dry skin like I do.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
I purchased this particular bar soap because I trust the brand. I prefer all natural ingredients for my sensitive skin. This soap provided a nice creamy lather and left y=my skin feeling smooth. The scent was relaxing yet not overwhelming .I would definitely purchase more products made by Tom's of Maine!
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
It definitely did the job but did not have the lather that I liked my bath soaps to have. I used it daily for about a month. It lasted a bit too long for my opinion, but thats just due to my dissatisfaction of it. I would recommend it. Besides the lather it had a great scent and very cleaning effect.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
Great for my sensitive skin that didn't dry out my body! It has a creamy formula that makes it easy to use.I love the smell of it even though the lather isn't the foamiest it definitely gets the job done. Would definitely pick up in the future after using some of my other bars I am testing out.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
This soap has a lovely scent, fabulous lather, and works well as a deodorant soap. I am generally quite persnickety about my soaps and scents, and I've found this one highly-pleasing. I've even put in in my recurring list. I highly recommend it for those seeking an alternative to the chemical-laden deodorant soaps with the normal, soapy scents. This one is not like all the others
Meg N.
Minneapolis, MN
When I shop for soaps, I have to look for specific ingredients because my skin is so sensitive. It is especially sensitive after I shave and Tom's sensitive is the best non-irritating soap that I have found. I would love to have a liquid version (if it exists) but the store I go to only has it in bar. That is the only downside to this product!
RosaLinda B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have pretty sensitive skin, and it's tough to find a bar soap that works for me. I saw Tom's of Maine Beauty Bar Soap with Soothing Chamomile and thought I should try it. And it WORKS. It's super gentle and moisturizes, you can even wash your face with it! This is actually one that I keep on hand for cleansing my face. And it smells great!
Amanda B.
Puyallup
My skin seems to always be changing as I get older. It's becoming more sensitive to fragrances and also pretty dry. I decided to try this product because I seemed to have a lot of issues going on with my skin and I really liked it. I didn't seem to have any problems using this product. I would like to try some other products by this brand too!
Beth S.
Tallahassee, FL
For my sensitive skin, there is nothing more exceptional that Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar. Its natural ingredients leave my skin feeling not only clean, but smooth and beautiful. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin who is seeking a natural product!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?

back