BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Buy on Amazon
Kathleen K.
Pearl River
The only reason I use this is because I did a promotional event for the product and had a lot of free samples left over. This soap does not smell good (it smells like cheap soap) and it feels like plastic. It hardly lathers up and while it seems to wash away ok, I would never buy it. I'd might as well wash with the lard soap people used to make at home.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Just so bar so sensitive I can use it on my son it’s very great and I just love it I will keep my name and I wouldn’t recommend it for everyone who has gentle skin it’s not pricey at all and I will keep my name
Melia O.
Ringgold
This bar is pretty good! It’s  kind of pricey though. It’s very gentle. It doesn’t leave much of a squeaky feel on your skin after you go over it with the bar. I bought this at Earth Fare when it was on sale, because I wouldn’t buy it regular price for me not loving it. Would I buy this a second time? Maybe not. I wasn’t truly in love with it.
Lana S.
Great stuff! I like how this one is more gentle on the skin since it’s meant for a more sensitive skin.

This brand in general is trusted by me and tends to produce items that are more natural and beneficial. 😃
Amanda L.
Miami
Very nice and inexpensive soap. Nice and warm packaging. The best brand because it’s very budget friendly.Found it at a wholesale store. Gentle on skin not harsh. I would buy it again and I would recommend
Tatiana S.
Irvine , CA
Trying to go more natural with my personal care products.this smells amaizing my only disappointment Is that it doesn’t last much and have to reapply Avery few hours ..
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, NC
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, redness, and sun damage. It dries out so easily, which is really frustrating when it comes to cleaning. I already have and love a few other Tom's products so I decided to give their bar soap a try. Let me tell you- this stuff is amazing! I absolutely adore the herbal smell, and it leaves my skin feeling extremely clean but not irritated or over-dried. Highly recommend.
wendy S.
Tom's of Maine has been part of my daily hygiene regimen for well over 15 years. The sensitive skin beauty bar is perfect for my face. I have extremely delicate skin that is easily dried out and left to feel flaky due to the California sun. Using Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar helps me to return moisture to my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed!
Debbie Abdon S.
Galloway
I have been using Toms Toothpaste for a few months now , I Love it !!!! Iam trying to use all natural products , and get away from chemicals!! This Toothpaste taste great!!! And it’s all natural !! Iam going to stay with this one ! I’ve even told my friends about this I also love Toms spearmint whitening Toothpaste ! 😊💜😊
Saydee m.
Brentwood, CA
Nice light scent I've been trying to switch to cruelty free products where I can and Tom's is a great brand for that! Super gentle on all skin types, good for body and face, I usually fet mine online actually I would totally recommend this for someone wanting to go cruelty free and or vegan with their skincare
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Kayla P.