BY TOM'S OF MAINE #77 in Bar Soap

Sodium cocoateCleansingCoconut (Cocos nucifera) oil
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
Purified waterConsistencyPurified water
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium gluconateNatural preservationCorn (Zea mays)
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean
Roman chamomile oilOdor balancingRoman chamomile(Anthemis nobilis) flowers

Kara S.
This is the best natural toothpaste for sensitive teeth. To boost it for a whitening toothpaste I add some In Vitamin Charcoal tooth powder. This combo keeps my teeth white (I drink at least one cup of coffee a day) and my teeth pearly white
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Just so bar so sensitive I can use it on my son it’s very great and I just love it I will keep my name and I wouldn’t recommend it for everyone who has gentle skin it’s not pricey at all and I will keep my name
Melia O.
Ringgold
This bar is pretty good! It’s  kind of pricey though. It’s very gentle. It doesn’t leave much of a squeaky feel on your skin after you go over it with the bar. I bought this at Earth Fare when it was on sale, because I wouldn’t buy it regular price for me not loving it. Would I buy this a second time? Maybe not. I wasn’t truly in love with it.
Lana S.
Great stuff! I like how this one is more gentle on the skin since it’s meant for a more sensitive skin.

This brand in general is trusted by me and tends to produce items that are more natural and beneficial. 😃
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
While most bar soaps can be super drying, this one is really gentle and moisturizing. Was gentle enough for sensitive skin. Great for shaving as it can work up a good lather. Lasted a while and did not have an overpowering scent. Just smelled clean and fresh. Would purchase again.
Alex M.
Toms is an amazing brand that is environmentally friendly! I  love this product, super inexpensive and really gentle on my skin- great smell and it leaves my skin really moisturized- without feeling oily or greasy. I would recommend this product! Check it out!
Mel H.
I used this brand of soap for along time. I have super sensitive skin when it comes to soap. It didn’t dry my skin out at all and it actually smells pretty great. Price is “ok” items like this tend to be more expensive but worth it
Brooke L.
I swear a lot so this just doesn’t do it for me. I didn’t think it lasted very long on. I like how moisturizing it is. And that it doesn’t have aluminum. But I won’t be purchasing it again.
Kayla V.
Monticello, GA
Only thing that really helps with my acne. After I had my son I tried product after product to help my acne and this helped! I normally use the coconut one. But chamomile is great too!
Amanda L.
Miami
Very nice and inexpensive soap. Nice and warm packaging. The best brand because it’s very budget friendly.Found it at a wholesale store. Gentle on skin not harsh. I would buy it again and I would recommend
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is this a good alternative to Dove sensitive skin bar?
Kayla P.
julia c.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Where can I buy this product?
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
I'm allergic to everything I can only use Conti soap. Is this soap good ?
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
How does this soap compare to Dove?