BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Moisture with Odor Fighting Sage 4oz Bars Dermatologist tested Refresh your skin and maintain its moisture in one step - without the artificial and synthetic ingredients found in many conventional brands.  This dual action bar soap formula from Tom s of Maine uses enriched premium moisturizing olive oil and odor-fighting botanicals sage and lemongrass to refresh your skin.  It s clinically proven to maintain the moisture of your skin.  Refreshed smelling skin - without the artificial or synthetic ingredients that you don t want on your skin today, or in your world tomorrow. Tom s of Maine - Since 1970 What makes a product good?  Tom's Deodorant Body Bar contains the natural odor-fighting properties of sage and lemongrass to keep you feeling fresh and smelling great. Milled four times for premium quality, our soap contains ingredients from palm and coconut to provide a rich lather that washes off easily.

INGREDIENTS
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Salvia officinalis (sage) extractOdor controlSage (Salvia officinalis) leaves
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Sodium chlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium GluconateNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate)Skin conditioningSoybean (Glycine soja)

Tom's OF MAINE Natural Beauty Bar Deodorant
  • "I have the lavender scent and they are amazing it is full of natural ingredients. I have sensitive skin and it never irritates my skin or dries it out" in 230 reviews
Stephy H.
Pittsfield, MA
Is there anything better than a brand that is cruelty free and cares about it's consumers? I always use Tom's products and I have never had anything bad to say. When I switched to the bar soap, my skin has felt so much cleaner and leaves me feeling fresh and invigorated. I absolutely love this product!
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
As I've said in another review, I love Tom's mission and their simple, natural ingredients. But these deodorants just don't work. I smell nice for an hour or so, but this feels sticky and clammy on my skin, and then the sweating starts. Oh, the sweating. Sorry, Tom's. Call me when you change the formula.
Kimberly H.
Love this natural Deodorant bar! Not only because it is natural, but the smell is actually pretty good! It does not leave your skin dry!! However if you have really dry skin this probably would not be the best option.
Iuliia Z.
This is my favorite tool. It helps me to cheer up. Incredibly pleasant smell in beautiful design. and the skin feels fine. I will continue to apply this product. I fell in love with it very much. My children are also crazy about it.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This soap is great! It lathers nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and squeaky clean. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
Rochelle F.
Sandston , VA
I really love the Tom's of Main Daily Moisture Natural Beauty Bar Soap as it lathers nicely (not too much) and leaves my skin feeling clean but not too dry. I find the ingredients to be appealing as there aren't harsh chemicals or fragrances. I purchased this at a local health food/grocery store and like to keep a couple of bars on hand around the house.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
This won’t clog your pores like other deodorants with aluminum in them, so you will still sweat. You won’t stink, however. That is the biggest difference between natural and unnatural deodorants. I still recommend it, because it’s better for your body.
Alexa S.
Nashville, TN
Needed an "all natural" bar of soap after my fancy, locally made, was finished. I do enjoy the soap, not a big fan of the scent. I also think it is less moisturizing than I would like it to be. Does not leave my skin silky smooth. Would buy again in a pinch.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love Tom's so much because they're all natural! This deodorant is great especially for people who have bad reactions to some ingredients in other deodorants! With this deodorant you know what ingredients are being soaked into your skin while knowing you're covered when you're sweating.
Jill L.
Maineville, OH
Works pretty well However i'm not a fan of the lack of effectiveness. MY boyfriend loves this stuff as he has VERY sensitive skin, but for me i just want the smelly good stuff so rewashing myself just to set the Stank off after my run is not what i have in mind for my ideal soap.
samantha k.
Big Rapids, MI
Is this effective ? I want to try it because i love Toms toothpaste and i was wondering if their deodorant would be good too
Bria G.
Dinwiddie, VA
I sweat a lot so I need to know if this will eliminate sweat and not just take care of odor?
Melissa M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have noticed with natural deodorants that I have to apply multiple times throughout the day. About how long does this deodorant last?
Jess K.
Staff
I want to try a natural deodorant, but I'm VERY nervous that I might be a little... not socially acceptable if I try one. Has anyone had a great experience?
Carly W.
Does this have a strong fragrance?

Amazon