BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Moisture with Odor Fighting Sage 4oz Bars Dermatologist tested Refresh your skin and maintain its moisture in one step - without the artificial and synthetic ingredients found in many conventional brands.  This dual action bar soap formula from Tom s of Maine uses enriched premium moisturizing olive oil and odor-fighting botanicals sage and lemongrass to refresh your skin.  It s clinically proven to maintain the moisture of your skin.  Refreshed smelling skin - without the artificial or synthetic ingredients that you don t want on your skin today, or in your world tomorrow. Tom s of Maine - Since 1970 What makes a product good?  Tom's Deodorant Body Bar contains the natural odor-fighting properties of sage and lemongrass to keep you feeling fresh and smelling great. Milled four times for premium quality, our soap contains ingredients from palm and coconut to provide a rich lather that washes off easily.

INGREDIENTS
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Salvia officinalis (sage) extractOdor controlSage (Salvia officinalis) leaves
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Sodium chlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium GluconateNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate)Skin conditioningSoybean (Glycine soja)

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have the lavender scent and they are amazing it is full of natural ingredients. I have sensitive skin and it never irritates my skin or dries it out" in 230 reviews
Stephy H.
Pittsfield, MA
Is there anything better than a brand that is cruelty free and cares about it's consumers? I always use Tom's products and I have never had anything bad to say. When I switched to the bar soap, my skin has felt so much cleaner and leaves me feeling fresh and invigorated. I absolutely love this product!
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I use this as my hand soap in my bathroom. If lathers up nicely and is not too slippery. It has a light scent and lasts forever. This soap is perfect for washing your hands. I use it at least five times a day and it doesn't dry out my hands or leave them feeling stripped.
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
We really enjoy using Tom's of Maine soap bars! We like that they have safe ingredients in them. We've never had allergic reactions to their products before. Some other skin care products left us wanting more, but not their soap bars! Their lavender one is our favorite!
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I have yet to try a Tom's of Maine product that didn't work out for me. Their scents are always fresh and lovely, and this Beauty Bar fits the bill! They are definitely more expensive than your leading bar soaps, but I feel like they're worth every penny!
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I love Tom's products. I used to buy this soap all of the time. It works really well, but I just always felt like the bar washed away really quickly and they aren't exactly cheap. I have since switched to a body wash. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Baylie B.
Newport News, VA
Tom's body wash and bar soap are an amazing organic soap. I sometimes will use bar soap if I'm low on money and want to save here and there. I've had my Tom's bar soap for two months and still have a lot left of it. It smells SOOO good, and is great for my sensitive skin.
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
I'm giving this 1 * because the smell is amazing. However this doesn't last any more than 10 minutes and it made me smell so bad! I understand they say there's a detox period, but that phase never seem to end. I was not impressed.
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
As I've said in another review, I love Tom's mission and their simple, natural ingredients. But these deodorants just don't work. I smell nice for an hour or so, but this feels sticky and clammy on my skin, and then the sweating starts. Oh, the sweating. Sorry, Tom's. Call me when you change the formula.
Jessica B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I'm not a huge fan of this deodorant. I like the scent and the fact that it is all (or mostly all) natural. However, I need to reapply regularly throughout the day and it is not strong enough to be considered an "anti persperant"
Emily H.
This soap is great! It lathers nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and squeaky clean. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
samantha k.
Macomb, MI
Is this effective ? I want to try it because i love Toms toothpaste and i was wondering if their deodorant would be good too
Carly W.
Does this have a strong fragrance?