Tom's OF MAINE Natural Beauty Bar Daily Moisture uploaded by Kim N.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE #27 in Bar Soap

DESCRIPTION:

Give your skin the moisture it craves without the artificial and synthetic ingredients found in many conventional brands. Tom's of Maine uses premium moisturizing olive oil and natural vitamin E in this ultra-rich bar soap formula that leaves your skin clean and fresh. It's clinically proven to maintain your skin’s moisture every time you use it, without the artificial or synthetic ingredients that you don’t want on your skin today, or in your world tomorrow.

INGREDIENTS
Sodium Palm KernelateCleansingPalm (Elaeis guineensis) oil
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Sodium chlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Sodium GluconateNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Olea europaea fruit oilSkin moisturizingOlive (Olea europaea) fruit
Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate)Skin conditioningSoybean (Glycine soja)

• I am so use to using five products and am finding it very...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Great everyday soap for sensitive skin! Works in the shower and by the sink- it's always a go to in our house." in 105 reviews
  • "Toms of Maine moisturizing bar should be a staple in everyone's beauty box! The smell is amazing for starters, and this moisturizes your skin so well it feels like you have put lotion on. It deep cleanse but doesn't not dry your skin out at all, which is something most companies can not say. I even use this on my face as a cleanser and it does not give me that tight dry skin feel." in 42 reviews
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I started using Toms of main toothpaste years ago and it was an awesome alternative to so many competitive brands out there because it didnt have all the harsh ingredient other toothpastes used to have and still some have. This is a great brand and this soap leaves you feeling clean without drying out your skin or making it feel like there's a tight film on it after showering. Very reasonable in price and I would recommend.
Sheri S.
Garner
I love Tom's of Maine items.   I enjoy their toothpaste/mouthwash too.  I usually purchase these owns at cvs.   I do think their line is a little pricey, but the quality and gentleness of the soap is great!  I would definitely recommend to others.
Caroline B.
Toms of Maine is another product I really like the bar soap smells really good and I just like the brand as they don’t test on animals which is probably one of my favorite things about them and they are decent price which sometimes the non animal tested stuff can be a bit pricey
Jessica G.
I love the Tom's brand and every product they sell that I have purchased was well worth the buy! I love their body soap and the smells are fabulous. I love their soaps and it's so gentle for sensitive and dry skin. Recommend this to anyone especially with the cooler weather!
Patrice J.
Fort Valley, GA
I have rather sensitive skin and I enjoy using Tom's products. Not only are the prices rather reasonable verses their competitors but I can now find them in my local grocery store instead of speciality grocery stores. It's one of my favorite soaps to keep in rotation.
Giselle C.
The first time I tried this, I fell in love. I had bought it on a whim because my friends had suggested it to me and I couldn't have been happier! It not only leaves you feeling refreshed, it actually helped soothe my dry skin and kept it feeling moisturized after I got out of the shower. I love this brand and what is stands for and their products are a hit!
Trenice E.
Altamonte Springs
Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Daily kept my skin and hands feeling soft. I recommend this product to anyone who uses their hands a lot. I love the fact that the bar last such a long time and it smells so darn good. I rate this bar five stars!
Sarah P.
Lufkin
First time using this product. It smells great and feels smooth on your skin, but it does leave a kind of sticky feeling on your skin. The scent lasts but is not over powering. This is a nice cleansing soap, but I don't like the sticky feeling.
Tracy S.
Tom's smells amazing,  it is gentle on the skin, lathers easily. Tom's is quite expensive to use it all the time. The scent is natural , long-lasting and not overpowering.  I wish they made candles in these scents!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Love this soap! Smells so great and leave my skin feeling baby smooth. Long lasting throughout the day and very affordable for as much as you get. Highly recommend anyone to try this. I know I’ll be buying more!
Mileah H.
Hammond, IN
I am so use to using five products and am finding it very difficult to switch and try new products. Is this a good product? Does it leave your skin feeling moisturized? Is it expensive?