Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera

DESCRIPTION:

Contains aloe vera, witch hazel, and baking soda for a refreshing, soothing taste experience. Alcohol-free. Products and ingredients tested without the use of animals. Pure, natural, refreshing. Our Natural Peppermint Baking Soda Mouthwash is a pleasant departure from the excessively sweet, alcohol-based mouthwashes on the market today. Unlike most brands, our mouthwash is free of alcohol, artificial dyes, and saccharin, and contains a unique blend of pure peppermint oils for refreshing flavor and baking soda for a clean, healthy- feeling mouth. Consistent with our approach to natural care, we use witch hazel and aloe vera for a bright, soothing taste experience. Please give our mouthwash a try and let us know what you think! This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. What is baking soda? Baking soda is a natural compound made from sodium carbonate that has been used safely in oral care products for years. Its cool, clean taste leaves your mouth feeling brightened and refreshed. Made in USA.

• Our refreshing alcohol-free mouthwash with vitamin C provides a bright, soothing taste experience--without using saccharin or other artificial ingredients.
  • Aloe vera provides a soothing feel.
  • Witch hazel adds astringency.
  • Pure essential oils create delicious, refreshing flavor.
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Important information

Safety Warning

Do not use if inner seal under cap is broken or missing.

Indications

Cleans and whitens teeth and removes stains.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Sodium Bicarbonate, Poloxamer 335, Xylitol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Menthol.

Directions

Use to refresh the mouth at any time of day. Rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out. Do not swallow. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera!
How would you rate this product?
This is a good mouthwash, the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I wasn't too keen on the taste and I didn't feel like it cleaned those hard to reach parts of my mouth. I only bought it once, but I thought that was enough.
Villa Rica, GA
This mouthwash is very refreshing and one of the best I have ever tried. The flavor of peppermint is my favorite of what they offer. I would rather use this brand than others.
Anniston , AL
This Toms peppermint mouth wash is great I love how long my breath stays fresh after using and how clean my teeth feel afterwards. This mouthwash has a great taste as well and it's got all natural ingredients I will keep buying
Plaistow, NH
I thought this was a decent product. I bought this product twice, but then switched brands. I feel like this left me feeling fresh and clean, without being overpowering or leaving a chemical type of taste. I would buy again.
Antioch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was good but not a favorite. Kinda like Scope but a more natural choice. Not likely to buy it again in the future. Just boring. Wanted a more bang of a clean .
Denver, CO
I have noticed such a change in my teeth and bad breath. It used to be something I struggled with no matter what I use and I pair this with their toothpaste and I don't have a horrible taste in my mouth either.
Omaha, NE
I love that this is a natural product, and it cleans so well! The taste is very minty, and I love it so very much! I know that I can pronounce all of the ingredients as well, so that makes it even better!
The baking soda element really helps neutralize the odor of your breath! It dosent leave a bad taste in your moth either! Such a great product! I'll totally buy this product again! Fresh breath all day!
I love toms brand.. I have tried a variety of their products... I prefer to use this mouthwash over the other leading brand because it leaves a cool... Refreshing taste... Not a medicine aftertaste 😁
Honesdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg! I just love how pepperminty this oral wash is! It is my favorite! I use many toms of maine products, including tooth paste and deodorant! There are no cons at all with this product for me at all!

Looking for your answer?