Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera

DESCRIPTION:

Contains aloe vera, witch hazel, and baking soda for a refreshing, soothing taste experience. Alcohol-free. Products and ingredients tested without the use of animals. Pure, natural, refreshing. Our Natural Peppermint Baking Soda Mouthwash is a pleasant departure from the excessively sweet, alcohol-based mouthwashes on the market today. Unlike most brands, our mouthwash is free of alcohol, artificial dyes, and saccharin, and contains a unique blend of pure peppermint oils for refreshing flavor and baking soda for a clean, healthy- feeling mouth. Consistent with our approach to natural care, we use witch hazel and aloe vera for a bright, soothing taste experience. Please give our mouthwash a try and let us know what you think! This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. What is baking soda? Baking soda is a natural compound made from sodium carbonate that has been used safely in oral care products for years. Its cool, clean taste leaves your mouth feeling brightened and refreshed. Made in USA.

• Our refreshing alcohol-free mouthwash with vitamin C provides a bright, soothing taste experience--without using saccharin or other artificial ingredients.
  • Aloe vera provides a soothing feel.
  • Witch hazel adds astringency.
  • Pure essential oils create delicious, refreshing flavor.
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Important information

Safety Warning

Do not use if inner seal under cap is broken or missing.

Indications

Cleans and whitens teeth and removes stains.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Sodium Bicarbonate, Poloxamer 335, Xylitol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Menthol.

Directions

Use to refresh the mouth at any time of day. Rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out. Do not swallow. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera!
How would you rate this product?
I would recommend this mouth wash to people who have sensitive mouth and that doesn't need anything strong. Personally it doesn't leave my mouth all that refreshed/clean feeling, and the taste is not that great. But it does leave a soothing effect. Might work for someone with dry mouth.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite mouthwash and has all my favorite ingredients with baking soda included. It helps clean your mouth without all the nasty extra ingredients.
Deville, LA
I just started using this mouthwash. I purchased it because it’s natural and I’ve enjoyed other products by this same company. This one didn’t disappoint. Left mouth feeling clean and fresh but didn’t irritate my gums. I would definitely recommend it!
Riverview, FL
I liked this one for a while, but ended up switching because of the funny after taste. Definitely not trying to down on this product though, because it did it's job & I enjoyed the minimal ingredients/natural aspect.  I might buy it again, but I normally stick to my new one with cloves in it (seems to kill germs best too!)
Glendale , AZ
I prefer an all natural mouthwash because my gums are extremely sensitive. This one tastes great and WORKS unlike some of the other all natural products out there! I definitely recommend this if you’re looking for an alternative to your normal mouthwash.
Sterling Hts, MI
I purchase this mouthwash at Target, and I really like that it doesn't burn my mouth or have an over-powering flavor. I also like it because it's natural and I try to stick to natural products. I would buy this product again, but probably another flavor because I wasn't too keen on this one. All in all I'm a fan.
Spring Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am normally a fan of Tom's products, but when I received this as a gift and tried it, I spit it out and dumped the rest down the drain. The flavor was harsh and off-putting. I'll stick with my Scope!
i love toms natural products! baking soda for teeth whitening is a great touch! the taste is good as well leaving a minty after taste. i would rebuy this product and recommend to others
Saint Paul, MN
This does not whiten your teeth so if that's the reason for purchasing this then look elsewhere. The taste is great and it's nice to know it's all natural. It does freshen your breath--but not as much as Listerine of chemically ones that's for sure.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am in love with this product. A super weird thing to confess, but I don't even care! I have been having trouble with my dermatitis lately, and a lot of dental products make it worse. This is long-lasting, effective, and doesn't inflame my skin!

Looking for your answer?