Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera

DESCRIPTION:

Contains aloe vera, witch hazel, and baking soda for a refreshing, soothing taste experience. Alcohol-free. Products and ingredients tested without the use of animals. Pure, natural, refreshing. Our Natural Peppermint Baking Soda Mouthwash is a pleasant departure from the excessively sweet, alcohol-based mouthwashes on the market today. Unlike most brands, our mouthwash is free of alcohol, artificial dyes, and saccharin, and contains a unique blend of pure peppermint oils for refreshing flavor and baking soda for a clean, healthy- feeling mouth. Consistent with our approach to natural care, we use witch hazel and aloe vera for a bright, soothing taste experience. Please give our mouthwash a try and let us know what you think! This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. What is baking soda? Baking soda is a natural compound made from sodium carbonate that has been used safely in oral care products for years. Its cool, clean taste leaves your mouth feeling brightened and refreshed. Made in USA.

• Our refreshing alcohol-free mouthwash with vitamin C provides a bright, soothing taste experience--without using saccharin or other artificial ingredients.
  • Aloe vera provides a soothing feel.
  • Witch hazel adds astringency.
  • Pure essential oils create delicious, refreshing flavor.
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Important information

Safety Warning

Do not use if inner seal under cap is broken or missing.

Indications

Cleans and whitens teeth and removes stains.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Sodium Bicarbonate, Poloxamer 335, Xylitol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Menthol.

Directions

Use to refresh the mouth at any time of day. Rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out. Do not swallow. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera!
How would you rate this product?
Such a great organic line. Before I used these products I was shocked to find out what was in oral care. I purchased this product at target and Walgreens. I use this product every say and it keeps my teeth white. I would recommend this to anyone, but if you are looking for a great organic line Tom's of Maine is it.
West Chester, OH
Although the taste is not the greatest (no I don't swallow it) it is my favorite mouthwash. The baking soda really cleans your teeth and leaves them extra white. I usually use listerine mouthwash first and then use this after. It helps take down the intensity of the listerine and it also has the added bonus of helping whiten my teeth.
I would recommend this mouth wash to people who have sensitive mouth and that doesn't need anything strong. Personally it doesn't leave my mouth all that refreshed/clean feeling, and the taste is not that great. But it does leave a soothing effect. Might work for someone with dry mouth.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this mouthwash because it contains the ingredient baking soda already in it. I try to get toothpaste items that contain back soda to help whiten teeth. This product contains better ingredient than other mouth washed and it really freshens your breath! I will definitely be purchasing again!!
I like using all natural products in my daily routine and I like staying away from a lot of chemicals as I have very sensitive allergies. I had used Toms of Maine deodorant in the past and thought I would try the mouth wash. I was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness!
Minneapolis , MN
The reason I use mouth wash is for my teeth to feel like I just came back from the dentist. I don't feel that way after using Toms or any other natural product for that matter. my favorite mouthwash is the Crest whitening one. For natural products I prefer Desert Essence.
Martinsburg, WV
Love this mouthwash. I like that what I'm using isn't harming me or the environment. I also like the low-no fluoride since there is plenty of that in tap water. The minty taste is more then enough to combat bad breathe, but doesn't leave you in tears with a burning mouth.
This is a great mouthwash! It leaves my breath feeling fresh and clean for hours! It's not as harsh as a lot of other brands, too! I keep a bottle in my desk to use after lunch or coffee to keep my breath smelling good. I'll definitely keep buying this!
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this brand of mouthwash because it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I like that it is all natural and does not have the same ingredients as other mouthwashes. I usually order this online because you can get better deals than in stores.
Austin, TX
What can I say its mouth wash . Flavor is generic peppermint flavor . Its usually a little pricey and the bottle isn't that big. It does what its supposed to do but honestly I prefer Listerine since its normally cheaper and I get a lot more product

Looking for your answer?