Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera

DESCRIPTION:

Contains aloe vera, witch hazel, and baking soda for a refreshing, soothing taste experience. Alcohol-free. Products and ingredients tested without the use of animals. Pure, natural, refreshing. Our Natural Peppermint Baking Soda Mouthwash is a pleasant departure from the excessively sweet, alcohol-based mouthwashes on the market today. Unlike most brands, our mouthwash is free of alcohol, artificial dyes, and saccharin, and contains a unique blend of pure peppermint oils for refreshing flavor and baking soda for a clean, healthy- feeling mouth. Consistent with our approach to natural care, we use witch hazel and aloe vera for a bright, soothing taste experience. Please give our mouthwash a try and let us know what you think! This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. What is baking soda? Baking soda is a natural compound made from sodium carbonate that has been used safely in oral care products for years. Its cool, clean taste leaves your mouth feeling brightened and refreshed. Made in USA.

• Our refreshing alcohol-free mouthwash with vitamin C provides a bright, soothing taste experience--without using saccharin or other artificial ingredients.
  • Aloe vera provides a soothing feel.
  • Witch hazel adds astringency.
  • Pure essential oils create delicious, refreshing flavor.
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Important information

Safety Warning

Do not use if inner seal under cap is broken or missing.

Indications

Cleans and whitens teeth and removes stains.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Sodium Bicarbonate, Poloxamer 335, Xylitol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Menthol.

Directions

Use to refresh the mouth at any time of day. Rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out. Do not swallow. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera!
How would you rate this product?
Steilacoom , WA
Tried this as an alternative to regular mouthwashes that are less natural. I was not pleased. The flavor is horrible and the texture it leaves in your mouth isn’t a clean feeling you’d expect after using mouth wash
Port Washington, NY
I love the natural and clean taste of Toms of Maine Peppermint.  Its fresh and clean and leaves your mouth feeling fresh.  I purchase it at whole foods market.   Definitely a favorite and I love the fact there aren't any harsh chemicals.  My there children use it as well
Carmel, IN
So I get really dry mouth and with that I get some bad breath. This mouthwash is great, I feel like my breath is noticeably fresher after I use it. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good mouthwash.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall, I love all things baking soda! I use my Toms mouthwash at least 4x's a day. Depending on what I'm eating. I'm a repeat user. My whole family uses TOMS products. Yes, highly recommend!!
Wilmington, DE
I prefer natural, ant-fluoride toothpaste which is normally not as strong as the regular kind. So I prefer this rinse because it’s not as strong as others and has natural ingredients.
Clarksville, TN
My husband and I are trying to be more natural as possible. And Tom's is a good start. The taste, takes some getting used too. But, it's not bad! The best out there thus far.
I personally haven't used this but my mom and stepdad bought it in efforts to be more healthy since this brand is organic and natural. But they said the taste was awful.
My favorite mouth wash. I get ulcers in my mouth and this is the only thing that helps clear them up. Leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh but without a chemical taste.
I love Tom's toothpaste so I bought this. I instantly thought there is no real mint flavor so it kind of defeats the purpose of mouthwash. After a week I didn't think this really did anything.
Prescott
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really care about what I put in my mouth and what I put in my children’s mouths, I feel using this natural brand is so much better than name brand or traditional tooth pastes. I have purchased this brand for awhile now and am very pleased with it and will continue to buy and use this natural product in the future and recommend you and your family try it to.

Looking for your answer?