Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera

DESCRIPTION:

Contains aloe vera, witch hazel, and baking soda for a refreshing, soothing taste experience. Alcohol-free. Products and ingredients tested without the use of animals. Pure, natural, refreshing. Our Natural Peppermint Baking Soda Mouthwash is a pleasant departure from the excessively sweet, alcohol-based mouthwashes on the market today. Unlike most brands, our mouthwash is free of alcohol, artificial dyes, and saccharin, and contains a unique blend of pure peppermint oils for refreshing flavor and baking soda for a clean, healthy- feeling mouth. Consistent with our approach to natural care, we use witch hazel and aloe vera for a bright, soothing taste experience. Please give our mouthwash a try and let us know what you think! This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. What is baking soda? Baking soda is a natural compound made from sodium carbonate that has been used safely in oral care products for years. Its cool, clean taste leaves your mouth feeling brightened and refreshed. Made in USA.

• Our refreshing alcohol-free mouthwash with vitamin C provides a bright, soothing taste experience--without using saccharin or other artificial ingredients.
  • Aloe vera provides a soothing feel.
  • Witch hazel adds astringency.
  • Pure essential oils create delicious, refreshing flavor.
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Important information

Safety Warning

Do not use if inner seal under cap is broken or missing.

Indications

Cleans and whitens teeth and removes stains.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Sodium Bicarbonate, Poloxamer 335, Xylitol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Menthol.

Directions

Use to refresh the mouth at any time of day. Rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out. Do not swallow. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera!
How would you rate this product?
Hanahan, SC
I love this. It doesn't burn or hurt and my mouth feels tingle fresh. Plus the glover is top notch.
Bunker Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the great taste ,all natural ingredients and how it makes your mouth feel fresh and clean
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a food allergy to corn which is the most mouthwashes this is the only one I really can
I like this mouthwash it cleans well and doesn't have the same alcohol burn that others do
Great product! I love the taste and that it has baking soda in it. Tom's truly is the best.
Litchfield, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product, but pretty pricey. Probably one of the best options for all-natural products
Love that it doesn't have an after taste. Works perfectly for me and taste great too!
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this mouthwash! It makes my mouth so clean plus it whitens my teeth so much!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It gets the job done with natural ingredients and leaves my mouth minty fresh.
It gets the job done with natural ingredients and leaves my mouth minty fresh.
North York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is nice and gentle and I love that it doesn't have SLS or other harmful chemicals. It's a bit pricy but lasts a long time. It met my needs and I keep buying it. I tell everyone I know because it helps prevent perioral dermatitis

Looking for your answer?