Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera

DESCRIPTION:

Contains aloe vera, witch hazel, and baking soda for a refreshing, soothing taste experience. Alcohol-free. Products and ingredients tested without the use of animals. Pure, natural, refreshing. Our Natural Peppermint Baking Soda Mouthwash is a pleasant departure from the excessively sweet, alcohol-based mouthwashes on the market today. Unlike most brands, our mouthwash is free of alcohol, artificial dyes, and saccharin, and contains a unique blend of pure peppermint oils for refreshing flavor and baking soda for a clean, healthy- feeling mouth. Consistent with our approach to natural care, we use witch hazel and aloe vera for a bright, soothing taste experience. Please give our mouthwash a try and let us know what you think! This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. What is baking soda? Baking soda is a natural compound made from sodium carbonate that has been used safely in oral care products for years. Its cool, clean taste leaves your mouth feeling brightened and refreshed. Made in USA.

• Our refreshing alcohol-free mouthwash with vitamin C provides a bright, soothing taste experience--without using saccharin or other artificial ingredients.
  • Aloe vera provides a soothing feel.
  • Witch hazel adds astringency.
  • Pure essential oils create delicious, refreshing flavor.
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Important information

Safety Warning

Do not use if inner seal under cap is broken or missing.

Indications

Cleans and whitens teeth and removes stains.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Sodium Bicarbonate, Poloxamer 335, Xylitol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Menthol.

Directions

Use to refresh the mouth at any time of day. Rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out. Do not swallow. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash Peppermint with Aloe Vera!
How would you rate this product?
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love a natural mouthwash. They have a lot of options. In fact you can choose to use with fluoride and without it.
Love the ingredients in this mouth wash. I carry one in my car for after dinner fresh mouth feel. Love Tom products
Baking Soda always gives you that extra clean and who doesn't love organic products side I sure do!!!! Love toms
Tom's is a oodles product but some of the stuff contains fluoride which I'd like to keep out of my blood stream
For being a natural mouth wash, this mouth wash wasn't bad at all. It was minty, and made my mouth feel clean.
Riviera Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product. I use it twice a day or more, especially because i have braces. Leaves my mouth minty fresh
Mount Vernon, NY
Since i like to ised natural product i try this brand and whatever i get is from Toms . It a very good product
Hot Springs, AR
Do not like this at all hated the texture of my teeth afterwards, the smell, everything. Terrible! Do not buy
Cat Spring, TX
This is a little more expensive than I like to purchase but tastes well and leaves your mouth fresh for hours
Leaves a great clean and fresh sensation. Its great to buy and your breath smells great after eating and all.

Looking for your answer?