BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Contains aloe vera, witch hazel, and baking soda for a refreshing, soothing taste experience. Alcohol-free. Products and ingredients tested without the use of animals. Pure, natural, refreshing. Our Natural Peppermint Baking Soda Mouthwash is a pleasant departure from the excessively sweet, alcohol-based mouthwashes on the market today. Unlike most brands, our mouthwash is free of alcohol, artificial dyes, and saccharin, and contains a unique blend of pure peppermint oils for refreshing flavor and baking soda for a clean, healthy- feeling mouth. Consistent with our approach to natural care, we use witch hazel and aloe vera for a bright, soothing taste experience. Please give our mouthwash a try and let us know what you think! This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. What is baking soda? Baking soda is a natural compound made from sodium carbonate that has been used safely in oral care products for years. Its cool, clean taste leaves your mouth feeling brightened and refreshed. Made in USA.

• Our refreshing alcohol-free mouthwash with vitamin C provides a bright, soothing taste experience--without using saccharin or other artificial ingredients.
  • Aloe vera provides a soothing feel.
  • Witch hazel adds astringency.
  • Pure essential oils create delicious, refreshing flavor.
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Important information

Safety Warning

Do not use if inner seal under cap is broken or missing.

Indications

Cleans and whitens teeth and removes stains.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Sodium Bicarbonate, Poloxamer 335, Xylitol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Menthol.

Directions

Use to refresh the mouth at any time of day. Rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out. Do not swallow. This product contains natural ingredients, therefore, colors may vary.

Heidi S.
Prescott
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really care about what I put in my mouth and what I put in my children’s mouths, I feel using this natural brand is so much better than name brand or traditional tooth pastes. I have purchased this brand for awhile now and am very pleased with it and will continue to buy and use this natural product in the future and recommend you and your family try it to.
Kenny L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I purchase this mouthwash at Target, and I really like that it doesn't burn my mouth or have an over-powering flavor. I also like it because it's natural and I try to stick to natural products. I would buy this product again, but probably another flavor because I wasn't too keen on this one. All in all I'm a fan.
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am normally a fan of Tom's products, but when I received this as a gift and tried it, I spit it out and dumped the rest down the drain. The flavor was harsh and off-putting. I'll stick with my Scope!
Roci T.
Saint Paul, MN
This does not whiten your teeth so if that's the reason for purchasing this then look elsewhere. The taste is great and it's nice to know it's all natural. It does freshen your breath--but not as much as Listerine of chemically ones that's for sure.
Pamela W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am in love with this product. A super weird thing to confess, but I don't even care! I have been having trouble with my dermatitis lately, and a lot of dental products make it worse. This is long-lasting, effective, and doesn't inflame my skin!
mari m.
Tucson, AZ
I was tired of the spicy burning feeling other mouth washes left I tried this and was pleasantly surprised that even though there is no burning feeling this product leaves my mouth feeling clean and kills bad breath.
Teanna M.
Windsor, CA
This works perfectly, the ingredients are healthy. This works amazing on your teeth and mouth and i have no complaints except do not swallow this mouth wash because youre not supposed to.
Deb W.
Port Washington, NY
I love the natural and clean taste of Toms of Maine Peppermint.  Its fresh and clean and leaves your mouth feeling fresh.  I purchase it at whole foods market.   Definitely a favorite and I love the fact there aren't any harsh chemicals.  My there children use it as well
Courtney S.
Carmel, IN
So I get really dry mouth and with that I get some bad breath. This mouthwash is great, I feel like my breath is noticeably fresher after I use it. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good mouthwash.
Kennie R.
Overall, I love all things baking soda! I use my Toms mouthwash at least 4x's a day. Depending on what I'm eating. I'm a repeat user. My whole family uses TOMS products. Yes, highly recommend!!