BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Men's Long Lasting Wide Stick Deodorant in Mountain Spring

Our effective line of natural Men's deodorant is aluminum-free. It contains a combination of odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, and natural fragrance to help you smell and feel your best!

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's what makes our products good is how we make them with no artificial fragrance or preservatives and no animal ingredients or testing, ever. Aluminum-free, Tom's of Maine Men's deodorants contain odor fighting botanical hops to keep you feeling your best all day!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits

• Does this work as well as other deodorants?1 Answers
Micaela M.
Being an athlete I ran through a lot of deodorant and used men’s because let’s face it theirs works better. This one -however, good for the body, didn’t work at all for me it seemed like. I like the idea of a healthy deodorant being a biologist some of the metals in higher strength deodorant isn’t the best - especially for women, but it needs to work or what’s the point.
Kelly S.
DENISON, TX
My husband uses this deodorant, and he really likes it as well as I do. I sort of a citrus smell to it. Pretty inexpensive. Would definitely recommend. Plus its cruelty free!!!! BONUS
Matthew E.
Smithfield, NC
I picked this item up because it didn’t have aluminum or alcohol. I have sensitive underarms and can’t use products containing alcohol. Although this product is effective as deodorant, it stays on your skin forever. It takes about three washes before it actually leaves the skin.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
This is decent but, still has aluminum in it. It works pretty well in the Florida heat but just isn't as natural as you'd think. The scent is though! I'm a woman and much prefer this event over baby powder and the like.
Jennifer F.
I really like the TOm's of Maine brand and like that I can get a deodorant that doesn't have aluminum in it. As for it's effectiveness? Well, I live in Florida and find that even though I sweat, it helps that but the scent I bought, Clean Confidence ends up getting really stinky...it makes it this really weird lemon smell mixed with your natural smell and it's not pleasant. With that being said, I would buy the brand again, but get a different scent. If you're looking for awesome sweat protection, this probably isn't it...it's just a deodorant not an antiperspirant.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
So this is a new deodorant we ordered from Amazon we are trying natural deodorants so that we aren't putting aluminum in our body and we are going the more natural route or at least trying to convert that way anyway I would definitely recommend this. It has a lemon scent but they do have other scents as well and other brands of natural deodorants
Ella P.
Portland , OR
So far so good, I bought this for me. I use men's deodorants for working out cause they work better than women's and are CHEAPER! no aluminum, no fake fragrances, and no preservatives. Just got it from target for under $3 which is a steal!
Tony B.
chicago, IL
I got this deodorant because I kept getting under arm cysts due to the aluminum content in the other name brand deodorants. I gave this a try and it helped fight that main issue but the scent and strength let's up fairly easily for me when I begin to sweat under stress or during activity.
Stewart P.
If you are someone who is looking for an all-natural deodorant, Tom's is likely one of the first brands you'll try and is easily the most accessible and budget-friendly in this category. I went in to trying this very skeptical as to whether it would actually work since most of my friends who use "natural" brands favor the idea of the product rather than actually caring if they smell like a donkey. Fortunately Tom's is a fairly decent product. Anyone who claims you'll get the same level of odor protection as the products that are packed with chemicals is a liar but for light activity days in moderate climates, this stuff does a pretty good job. I have never had a sensitivity reaction to it which is one of the main reasons I was looking for a natural product in the first place. However, on days where I'm expecting to sweat heavily or have a longer day at the office, I choose something more reliable since this just doesn't quite cut it. I like it but not enough to completely replace my chemical-laden products. My biggest complaint on this, however is that I don't like the sticky residue it leaves on my pits. It goes away after a while but you have to let it dry for quite a while to remove the sensation.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
I bought this deodorant, because I wanted to try a more natural brand. It was also on sale at the time, so I figured why not? Well, I found out through one use that it does NOTHING for anti-B.O. after just a few hours. The fragrance is really not attractive, and it doesn't go away. I will not be buying this again.
Ashley J.
Does this work as well as other deodorants?

Amazon