Tom's OF MAINE Moisturizing Bar Energizing uploaded by Karissa Estefania Y.Tom's OF MAINE Moisturizing Bar Energizing uploaded by Lauryn B.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's OF MAINE Moisturizing Bar Energizing
  • "Nice soap with a creamy lather, the bar is avarage size and lasts through about 30 (one month) baths or slightly more showers....i buy this at drugstore.com, it is gentle on the skin and leaves a nice scent, highly recommended...." in 80 reviews
Sky D.
Portland , OR
Tom's OF MAINE Moisturizing Bar Energizing are amazing. They have a great smell and you can buy them on Amazon for a decent price. I like to use Tom’s regularly. Sometimes I will mix up which bars I get to have a little variety. But I love how these make my skin feel!
Joyfulstyles G.
Loganville, GA
I'm a natural nista and I love their products because of that as well as the quality. It's normally easy to find these products on Amazon that's where I buy most of my products but I know that they are available at CVS as well as Walgreens also Publix
Sur J.
Tom's Of Maine never ceases to impress me. They always try to look out for the consumer and also if you look them up on The Dirty the app, you'll see that they really do a great job at minimizing the amount of garage your body shouldn't absorb. I think that for the price to be clean with products that aren't gonna kill you later Toms of Maine's my first pick!
Alicia M.
Martinez, CA
I like Tom's soap and thought I'd try the peachy "energizing" style. I found the citrus color wears off very quickly and the soap offered no obvious benefit over the standard "moisturizing" soap though it costs much more. Same great features: nice feeling, good lather, but I'll stay with the cheaper model.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Awesome citrusy smell that will wake you right up. Gives you a smooth and clean feeling which is great. It is a natural product which always makes me feel better about using it. I would purchase again. Try it out!
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This bar has one of my favorite citrusy scents. Can use this daily for the shower and has a fresh energizing scent to instantly boost your mood. Definitely recommend and will buy again!
Kelsey C.
Memphis, TN
The best smelling soaps and I never have to worry about having a reaction because they are free of all of the dyes and perfumes that would normally set me off in a new soap. The argan oil leaves your skin soft whereas some other natural glycerin products will dry you out after.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am the type of person that does not typically use bar soap. I normally find that using bar soap on your sking causes it to leave this nasty feeling residue on my skin. I tried this bar hoping that it would not effect my skin negatively since they create products without the harsh chemicals. This soap did not leave any type of residue. My skin showed serious improvement. It left my skin feeling very soft as if I had used lotion on it. Not only did it seem that way after using it, it lingered around for a while. I can see lasting results from this product.
Anna F.
Coward
I have used this product a few times. It helped keep my skin nice and feeling refreshed. I would buy this product again! I do recommend this for people who want to moisturize their kin in a more natural way!
Brian C.
Smyrna , Tn
M sorry to say it, but I hate this soap. I was pretty surprised by this because I love Tom's products, and I'd been hoping that this would be a good fit for me. It doesn't irritate my skin and most soaps do. So if you have sensitive skin, you still might want to give it a shot. But it just really wasn't a good fit for me. The bars dissolve pretty fast and it leaves an oily residue on your skin that takes forever to rinse off. Didn't really care for the scent either. I'll stick with Mistral, my usual brand of soap.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
which is better this or dove? thanks