BY TOM'S OF MAINE #32 in Toothpaste

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Wicked Cool!™ Toothpaste

Wicked Cool!™ fluoride-free toothpaste features a mild mint flavor for kids who have outgrown fruit or bubblegum flavors but don't like the strong mint flavors found in many adult toothpastes. Wicked Cool!™ cleans gently and freshens breath.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Wicked Cool! fluoride-free toothpaste features a mild mint flavor for kids who have outgrown fruit or bubblegum flavors but don't like the strong mint flavors found in many adult toothpastes. Wicked Cool!cleans gently and freshens breath. And like all Tom's toothpastes, it has no artificial dyes, sweeteners or flavors.  We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural FlavorFlavorPeppermint (mentha piperita) leaves and other natural flavor oils

Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
My son has used Tom’s his entire life. He loves wicked cool and the strawberry toothpaste. He’s tried other brands that were given to him at the dentist and hates them. Looks like he’s a Tom’s fan for life! Luckily it is responsibly priced and available at most stores.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this toothpaste especially since it helps with kids stinky breath and most kids past is fruit flavored which is just plain stupid. I like that there’s an attempt on making a more pure toothpaste for kids but do wish they would make it more crunchy.
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
I do like toms fluoride free toothpaste, it’s very mint like flavored. It makes your mouth feel refreshingly clean. It can be purchased at Walmart or most drugstores. Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
Tribe B.
This is the toothpaste that I️ buy repeatedly for my kids. I️ searched for the fluoride-free variety in stores, but ended up ordering it on Amazon. My kids love the minty flavor.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek
My kids love this product. They enjoy the taste and I like the product is made of natural ingredients. Price point is a bit higher than other brands but definitely worth it.
Natalie D.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this toothpaste for my son. Its so light in flavor and doesn't have a strong peppermint scent. I must say it encourages him to wanna brush his teeth, twice and where he can do it by himself. I will definitely recommend this to my fellow moms who want there kids to have a safe and healthy toothpaste.
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this for my kids as an alternative to our typical toothpaste. They didn't seem to care one way or the other about the taste. I paid a lot more than I would for a Not natural toothpaste. I wouldn't purchase again as my kids weren't impressed so I don't want to spend the extra money.
megan t.
new york
didn’t do anything about my morning breath and made it worse if anything?? i was so upset with the product and tried it with such high hopes. i never repurchased it again and ended throwing the tube away before i was even done with it.
Stephanie M.
I chose this toothpaste because I wanted one that’s fluoride free. It works just as well as conventional toothpaste, but I wish the mint flavor was stronger. It definitely costs more, but that’s generally the case with natural products.
Maddie R.
Milwaukie, OR
My kids love this and I love getting it for my kids. I have always trusted TOMS and have never been disappointed. We use it everyday, twice a day. They have great teeth. I’ll definitely keep buying this for them.