BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Wicked Cool!™ Toothpaste

Wicked Cool!™ fluoride-free toothpaste features a mild mint flavor for kids who have outgrown fruit or bubblegum flavors but don't like the strong mint flavors found in many adult toothpastes. Wicked Cool!™ cleans gently and freshens breath.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Wicked Cool! fluoride-free toothpaste features a mild mint flavor for kids who have outgrown fruit or bubblegum flavors but don't like the strong mint flavors found in many adult toothpastes. Wicked Cool!cleans gently and freshens breath. And like all Tom's toothpastes, it has no artificial dyes, sweeteners or flavors.  We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural FlavorFlavorPeppermint (mentha piperita) leaves and other natural flavor oils

Buy on Target*
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
I bought this product for my daughter, and while I was expecting a more natural product I am pretty sure it is the exact same thing as regular toothpaste. It gets the job done and has a nice clean taste/smell but a bit pricey for what you receive inside the tube.
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this toothpaste especially since it helps with kids stinky breath and most kids past is fruit flavored which is just plain stupid. I like that there’s an attempt on making a more pure toothpaste for kids but do wish they would make it more crunchy.
Jada J.
Naples, FL
My kids hated this toothpaste. Said it tastes nasty. I had to make them use it. If your looking for a more natural toothpaste that your kids will like, try the HELLO brand.
Jess K.
Murfreesboro
My 6 year old loves this toothpaste. The mint taste isn't too strong and it gets his teeth really clean. Its not too expensive but it is more difficult to find than the fluoride toothpaste.
Tribe B.
This is the toothpaste that I️ buy repeatedly for my kids. I️ searched for the fluoride-free variety in stores, but ended up ordering it on Amazon. My kids love the minty flavor.
Natalie D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this toothpaste for my son. Its so light in flavor and doesn't have a strong peppermint scent. I must say it encourages him to wanna brush his teeth, twice and where he can do it by himself. I will definitely recommend this to my fellow moms who want there kids to have a safe and healthy toothpaste.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this for my kids as an alternative to our typical toothpaste. They didn't seem to care one way or the other about the taste. I paid a lot more than I would for a Not natural toothpaste. I wouldn't purchase again as my kids weren't impressed so I don't want to spend the extra money.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
My son has used Tom’s his entire life. He loves wicked cool and the strawberry toothpaste. He’s tried other brands that were given to him at the dentist and hates them. Looks like he’s a Tom’s fan for life! Luckily it is responsibly priced and available at most stores.
Stephanie M.
I chose this toothpaste because I wanted one that’s fluoride free. It works just as well as conventional toothpaste, but I wish the mint flavor was stronger. It definitely costs more, but that’s generally the case with natural products.
Maddie R.
Milwaukie, OR
My kids love this and I love getting it for my kids. I have always trusted TOMS and have never been disappointed. We use it everyday, twice a day. They have great teeth. I’ll definitely keep buying this for them.