BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Toddler Training Toothpaste

Our Toddler Training toothpaste is a clear gel that gently cleans little teeth and gums. And toddlers will love brushing with the great-tasting, mild fruit flavor again and again. Easy-to-use, no-mess dispensing top. Safe if swallowed. Specially formulated for 3 to 24 months.

Fluoride free

SLS free

Propylene glycol free

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Let their first healthy habit come naturally. Our new Toddler Training toothpaste is fluoride-free with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This clear gel gently cleans little teeth and gums without SLS or propylene glycol. And toddlers will love brushing with the great-tasting, mild fruit flavor again and again. Easy-to-use, no-mess dispensing top. Safe if swallowed. Specially formulated for 3 to 24 months.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable oils
Propanediol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyCorn (Zea Mays)
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn

• Looking for a training toothpaste to start my 1 y.o. On a...1 Answers
  • How is this tooth paste for children Does it clean teeth ...3 Answers
James W.
Portland
Looking for toothpaste for your toddler can be a pain, you want to make sure the ingredients are good and wont cause any harm to your child. Tom's of maine is a brand i trust and it doesn't have flouride which i prefer for personal reasons. It also uses all natural ingredients so i know it is safe for my toddler.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We have used this toothpaste while training our toddler to brush his teeth. The tube is almost empty and we will be moving up to their fluoride free toothpaste that his sister uses next. I love this company so much and absolutely recommend to anyone that will listen!!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this when my son got his first tooth around four months old and he loves it! I bought the set that comes with a toothbrush! We have been brushing his teeth since he was four months and is currently 15 months old and LOVES brushing his teeth everyday! I love this brand so much!
Heather M.
My daughter wasn’t a fan of the taste of this toothpaste. She actually panicked a little at first and tried to wipe it out of her mouth. So, I tried it to see what the issue was and I have to say that there is something a bit unpleasant about it. It wasn’t just the flavor but also a bit of burning or a weird after effect. It’s tough to explain but we haven’t used it again.
Elissa P.
GILBERT, AZ
Pretty terrible. Bought this for my daughter because it was recommended and I liked the ingredients. My daughter hated it,  would not let me go near her with it after it touched her tongue so I tried it myself, wow! Horrible, no wonder my daughter hated it. The price ia quite steep as well for a training toothpaste, definitely will not purchase again.
Carolina G.
San Diego
I have two toddlers that use this toothpaste regularly and they love it! A lot of my friends have a hard time brushing their kid's teeth, but luckily mine gladly run to the sink for "tooth brushing time", the tube is the perfect size for my two-year-old to squeeze his own paste (I still need to do it for my one-year-old) and the packaging illustrations makes them want to use it.
Dezirae N.
My toddler loves to brush his teeth and knowing that I don't have to worry about unnecessary chemicals being ingested gives me peace of mind. This one is wild fruit flavored and has no fluoride. It's a reasonable price and I won't use any other product.
Cara W.
This toothpaste is awesome for children learning to brush their teeth. You dont have to worry about them swallowing it because it contains no fluoride. Which I love. I'm not a huge fan of fluoride anyway. It also has a great berry flavor as well. The toothpaste is clear. No dyes added :)
Denisse G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a coupon for this brand and I decided to try it with my toddlers. I found out that they like it and they enjoy brushing their teeth with it, price is a little bit more expensive that other brands but I think is worth it.
Laura P.
Wheeling
I love that I can feel good about giving this to my daughter. She also loves brushing her teeth! I got it from babies r us and use it twice a day. It's also clear so when she gets it on her clothes or on me it's not really a big deal. I would totally buy this again.
Esther B.
Can we use this even when they're toddler or does it not Protect against cavities?? I've read fluoride is really dangerous.
Lisa M.
How is this tooth paste for children Does it clean teeth well ? Would you recommend ? I love all of Tom's tooth pastes so far that my family and I have tried .
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a toothpaste to introduce to my 1 y.o. And I have always heard good things about the adult Tom's toothpaste and wanted to know if this was a good training toothpaste to use for my toddler?
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for a training toothpaste to start my 1 y.o. On and I've heard of the Tom's brand for adults just wanted someone to tell me any good things about there toothpaste for toddlers?
Amanda  H.
Cameron, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do young kids like this toothpaste?