BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Naturally Clean Medium-Bristle Toothbrushes

Our Naturally Clean toothbrush gives you lots of reasons to smile. The handle is made from renewable castor oil plants instead of petroleum, and is recyclable through our TerraCycle® collection program. An angled neck and dye-free, multi-height bristles are precisely designed for effective cleaning. It's BPA-free and free of artificial colors and a good choice for you and your family.

No artificial dyes

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Good for your smile and your world! Naturally Clean toothbrush has a recyclable plant-based handle that is made from renewable castor oil plants instead of petroleum and is recyclable through our TerraCycle®collection program. An angled neck and dye-free, multi-height bristles are precisely designed for effective cleaning. And freedom from BPA and artificial colors means you're making a good choice for you and your family.

Buy on kmart*
Estefany F.
Azusa, CA
For a toothbrush, it does what it’s supposed to do! I feel like it really cleans your teeth between cracks, and I personally like the medium over the soft because I like to feel I’m actually “scrubbing”. I’d throw it out every 3 months, that’s about my toothbrushes lifeline.
Alondra P.
Stephenville
More pricey than others. But works well. Has a easy grip handle and cleans my teeth well. Not sure if there really is a difference than other brushes. Not sure if I will repurchase again.
Hailey O.
Brookwood, AL
I am trying my best to make the switch to more natural, eco friendly, and cruelty free products. I’ve been using this brush for a few months and I really like it. It works really well and leaves my teeth feeling cleaner and polished. The only downside is they don’t have a round brush option.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
I REALLY like this toothbrush! It's simple without the 634 different parts and colors. It definitely cleans! I think medium is a little harder but it's a great toothbrush!