Tom's of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste Soothing Mint uploaded by Katie U.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Our Maximum Strength Fluoride Sensitive Toothpaste has the same FDA-allowed antisensitivity ingredient as other toothpastes but instead of using synthetic potassium nitrate, we found a way to derive it from naturally occurring nitrate ore. It also contains naturally derived fluoride for cavity prevention. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. No animal ingredients. Not tested on animals.

Tom's of Maine's Maximum Strength Fluoride Sensitive Toothpaste has the same FDA-allowed antisensitivity ingredient as other toothpastes but instead of using synthetic potassium nitrate, we found a way to derive it from naturally occurring nitrate ore. That's the Tom's of Maine difference. Also contains fluoride for cavity prevention.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Potassium nitrate 5%Sensitivity reductionNitrate ore and brine
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)AnticavityDerived from Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Mentha piperita (peppermint) oilFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cocamidopropyl betaineFoamingCoconut Oil
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium dioxideNatural ColorDerived from ilmenite ore

Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have super sensitive teeth, always have and I’ve tried a lot of toothpastes to help get me going day to day. This was a toothpaste that didn’t really do much for me, the flavor was fine, the clean after feeling was okay and the sensitivity relief was just eh.
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
My teeth tend to hurt. My dentist assured me that I have no cavities and put me on sensodyne. It worked well enough but the moment it wore from my teeth, the lightening pain would seize me again. I tried Toms on a whim and it’s seriously amazing. Instead of just blocking pain, it literally builds up the weak parts of your enamel over time to the point where my mouth pain is down to minimal if any. My husband loves it too.
Jackie F.
I have extremely sensitive teeth, and I have tried pretty much every toothpaste on the market. This one does wonders for me! No pain, great tasting. Just wish it came in a bigger tube!
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bought this toothpaste for the first time and I am simply impressed. I do have very sensitive teeth I usually use Sensodyne. But this product was almost the same but with better taste. It didn't burn my mouth like regular toothpastes do. I do with they had other flavors of the sensitive toothpaste
Angelina C.
West Springfield
I absolutely love this! My teeth are super sensitive and a lot of tooth pastes irritate them, but that is not at all the case with this, it helped take the pain out of brushing my teeth. If your teeth have been weakened by pregnancy I would definitely recommend tom's!
Ena H.
West Valley City, UT
This is my go to toothpaste. It cleans and whitens at the same time. It's fluoride-free, cruelty-free, and gluten free. It's been very effective on my sensitive teeth. I've repurchased this $4 toothpaste from target multiple times.
Jan T.
Toms make good tooth paste. I like products with out fluoride. Don't like ant my nasty additives, I don't like products that make your mouth feel like a junk yard.
abigail a.
I have sensitive teeth so it dosnt hurt or irritated my mouth when i wash it. It met my expectations i like the toothpaste very much. It works to make your teeth whiter. I bought this toothpaste at Walmart. I recommend this toothpaste to people with sensitive teeth.
Andrea A.
Fountain, CO
My fifteen year old son has never enjoyed ice cream. I always thought it was a personal preference until I picked up a tube of Tom's of Maine sensitive toothpaste. He started using it and started eating ice cream. This may be at cross purposes but the poor kid has had sensitive teeth his whole life and neither of us realized it until it was cured by this toothpaste!
Brittany G.
whittier, Ca
Once you get over the initial taste (which I actually have come to enjoy but is not a totally traditional tasting toothpaste) I really like how clean and smooth my teeth feel. I also get just a bit of tingling which really seems like it's working. I've been using this for a few weeks now and have noticed a change for the better in the sensitivity of my teeth.
Megan D.
I have sensitive teeth and am also prone to cavities. I'm looking for a toothpaste that can protect and strengthen my enamel. How does this product compare to others?
Nathan J.
Greensburg
Tom's of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste Soothing Mint I’ve seem some good reviews about this toothpaste but never have tried anything by Tom’s?