Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareTom's of Maine
Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste Soothing Mint

Tom's of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste Soothing Mint

Our Maximum Strength Fluoride Sensitive Toothpaste has the same FDA-allowed antisensitivity ingredient as other toothpastes but instead of using synthetic potassium nitrate, we found a way to derive it from naturally occurring nitrate ore. It also contains naturally derived fluoride for cavity prevention. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. No animal ingredients. Not tested on animals.

Tom's of Maine's Maximum Strength Fluoride Sensitive Toothpaste has the same FDA-allowed antisensitivity ingredient as other toothpastes but instead of using synthetic potassium nitrate, we found a way to derive it from naturally occurring nitrate ore. That's the Tom's of Maine difference. Also contains fluoride for cavity prevention.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Potassium nitrate 5% Sensitivity reduction Nitrate ore and brine
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) Anticavity Derived from Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Sorbitol Moistener Derived from Corn (Zea mays)
Hydrated silica Consistency Purified silica from the earth
Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil Flavor Peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
Xylitol Flavor Birch trees or corn
Water Consistency Aquifer
Glycerin Moistener Vegetable Oils
Sodium lauryl sulfate Dispersant Derived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cocamidopropyl betaine Foaming Coconut Oil
Xanthan gum Gelling agent Fermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium dioxide Natural Color Derived from ilmenite ore

Tom's of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste Soothing Mint I’ve seem some good reviews about this toothpaste but never have tried anything by Tom’s?
I have sensitive teeth and am also prone to cavities. I'm looking for a toothpaste that can protect and strengthen my enamel. How does this product compare to others?
Start your review of Tom's of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste Soothing Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Emma M.
Wellington
Really bad taste, even worse after taste. I didn't like that texture either, it wasn't very bubbly, it kinda stayed pasty.
Jan T.
Toms make good tooth paste. I like products with out fluoride. Don't like ant my nasty additives, I don't like products that make your mouth feel like a junk yard.
Cara E.
Gillette
Was given a sample of this product and was suprused after some days of use at how well it started to make my teeth feel less sensitive especially to cold items. Did not really care for the taste.
Sandy D.
Unfortunately, we couldn't recommend this product based upon the taste alone. We were interested in trying this brand, particularly for sensitive teeth, but we couldn't get past the terrible taste. Perhaps if we try one of the Tom's brands with mint, etc., it would get a lot higher rating.
Dani C.
Loveland
I love most all Toms of Maine products that I have tried. good prices, great great great for sensitive gums and teeth. My gums no longer bleed and I can withstand cold and sweet foods much better ever since switching to this toothpaste. I do wish that they had more of their unique flavor and product selections at the more normal chain grocery stores.
addy B.
Putney, VT
This toothpaste is minty-sweet, non-goopey, not overpacked, and pretty long lasting! it tastes great, and I don't mind excess in my mouth, though what I mean by non-goopy is that it rinses out well. I'd buy it again- and I do! thumbs up!!!!!!
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bought this toothpaste for the first time and I am simply impressed. I do have very sensitive teeth I usually use Sensodyne. But this product was almost the same but with better taste. It didn't burn my mouth like regular toothpastes do. I do with they had other flavors of the sensitive toothpaste
Raquel M.
Tampa, FL
Really satisfied with this product. I have sensitive teeth and it reall helped with that.
Bianca V.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste has helped with my sensitivity. I like the fact that they make a fluoride free version of this toothpaste as well. I've use it several times and still keeps my teeth whitened and feeling fresh!
Kristin W.
If you're used to sweetened toothpaste, Tom's will taste weird to you at first, because it doesn't have that sugary sweetness that other toothpaste brands do. But if you stick with it and continue to use it, you will not only get used to it, you may even come to prefer it! It still has a nice flavor and will make your mouth feel nice and clean. It's excellent if you have SLS sensitivities.