Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantTom's of Maine
Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Natural Powder Natural Deodorant Stick - 225oz

Tom's of Maine® Long Lasting Natural Powder Natural Deodorant Stick - 2.25oz

DESCRIPTION:

Long Lasting Deodorant in Natural Powder

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best! We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's what makes our products good is how we make them with no artificial fragrance or preservatives and no animal ingredients or testing, ever. This effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free, deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived) Consistency Vegetable oils
Water Consistency Aquifer
Sodium stearate Consistency Coconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic) Soothing feel Organic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurate Deodorancy Vegetable oils
Natural Fragrance Pleasant smell Natural plant oils

Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil Moisturizer Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acid Antioxidant Citrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic) Deodorancy Organic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

HaaS anyone used this?
HaaS anyone used this?
Do you have to reapply like other natural deodorants?
Start your review of Tom's of Maine® Long Lasting Natural Powder Natural Deodorant Stick - 2.25oz!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor H.
Bellville, OH
This deodorant has a pleasant smell and doesn’t feel too sticky going on like some natural deodorants. The price point is great compared to other deodorants similar to this. I find myself sweating through this after about 4 hrs and it needs to be reapplied so, it loses a star for that.
Anastasiia G.
Woodbridge, NJ
Tom's of Maine® Long Lasting Natural Powder Natural Deodorant Stick - 2.25oz uploaded by Anastasiia G.
Great stuff. Would recommend it. Natural smell. Works well for me while I'm pregnant and it's still hot outdide
Hannah L.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to love this because the smell is great and it's aluminum free but until it doesn't last and my arm pits start feeling sweaty right away..it does not work like a deodorant is supposed to.
Asya A.
Rocky River, OH
This is my go to deodorant. I really have no complains about it at all. It works just as expected, and I'm able to use it even for CrossFit workouts without too much trouble. It is affordable and available at most stores.
Kira T.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: CVS
If I could, I would give this deodorant less than one star. I began using this product because I wanted a more natural deodorant, and it was working great for awhile until a couple of weeks ago... I began having extreme pain on my underarms and I thought I pulled a muscle due to heavy lifting at work until a couple of days later I had a rash in the same spot I had pain in days previous. The rash turned into a burn and I started to research and found out that a lot of other people have had the same issue with this product. Try another brand like Arm & Hammer or Native and save your underarms 😭
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Applies smoothly without causing irritation. Protection from wetness with a pleasant light scent. Works well all day.
Ashley M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
1,159 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. Toms of Maine is my go to brand for natural products that are affordable. The powder scent is perfectly feminine and smells so amazing.
Melissa V.
Didn’t work out for me. Trying the natural route. I properly phased out traditional antiperspirants beforehand. I used charcoal mud masks to prep my underarms twice a week. A month after preparation I buy this product, I broke out in a bright berry rash in my underarms, after 2 weeks of use. My body did not want it. I’m still on the journey for the right natural deodorant. It is just not this one.
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Great great product!! No Aluminum!!! Keeps me smelling fresh all day and blocks out some of the wetness. This is my go to deodorant on regular days because I like the NO aluminum. On super hot days or pre run I use the Toms of Maine antiperspirant.
Jennifer V.
Rocky Point, NY
I like the brand a lot so I decided to use this for my son who was hitting puberty. The scent did not last it needed to be reapplied after he washed his pits.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...