BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Tom's of Maine Natural Beauty Bars are gentle on skin while also helping maintain your skin's natural moisture.  Our formulas feature organic botanicals - like virgin coconut oil, raw shea butter, or Moroccan argan oil - and are dermatologist-tested, free from artificial fragrances, preservatives, animal ingredients and animal testing.  These bars also use Rainforest Alliance Certified palm oil.

INGREDIENTS
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Sodium GluconateNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butterMoisturizerOrganic Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nuts
Sodium chlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth

Buy on Target
Danielle C.
Love the fact that it's all natural and smells fantastic. I love the lavender scent very relaxing and it last a long time smells great on your hands. Just discovered this product not that long ago but we'll continue to purchase because it smells great and is all natural 2 plusses in my book.
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
Such a nice smell. Can feel a little drying but nothing more than any other bar soap. Lathers nicely and rinses clean. Nit sure if I would purchase again? It could be a tad cheaper but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this product for sure.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
I'm a big fan of the soap. I use this brand for deodorant and I thought it would be nice to try out this other product. The lavender scent is my favorite as it is calming and natural feeling. Hoping to try out other ones but for now, I will stick to this lovely smell.
Daniella H.
This is a very relaxing soap. It does not have a strong scent but it is very calming. I love that it helps my sunburned soon during the summer. I feel refreshed and clean after which is obviously the point.
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Love the scent and my body feels moisturized afterward. I like using bars with my puff. Great price.