BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Children's Natural Anticavity Fluoride Rinse

Kids love the taste of our Juicy Mint Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, developed for children ages 6 and older. Used regularly with fluoride toothpaste, rinsing provides additional cavity protection over brushing alone. Our fluoride rinse received the ADA Seal of Acceptance, so you can depend on it for the same strong cavity protection as conventional brands.

No artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives

Alcohol free

Gluten free

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Kids love the taste of our Juicy Mint Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse developed for children ages 6 and older. Used regularly with fluoride toothpaste, rinsing provides additional cavity protection over brushing alone. Tom's of Maine's children's anticavity fluoride rinse has the ADA Seal of Acceptance. It has the same strong cavity protection as conventional brands AND is dye-free, gluten-free and alcohol free.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Sodium fluoride 0.0442%Decay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Sodium phosphatepH bufferPurified sodium phosphate from the earth
Propanediol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyCorn (Zea Mays)
Natural FlavorFlavorBlend of natural flavors
Benzoic acid (natural)Natural PreservativeApples or Cinnamon leaf/bark
MentholFlavorBrazilian cornmint (Mentha arvensis) oil

• How many of you use your kids mouthwash because it taste ...4 Answers
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Review for: Tom's OF MAINE Juicy Mint Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse more...
I love Tom's of Maine because it's one of the few affordable cruelty-free products available in stores. Other competitors charge about $11 or more for mouth wash that's the same size or smaller. My husband and I use this daily and we get the children's anticavity, verses the original, because it has flouride which helps protect teeth from cavities.
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Toms Of Maine 0129031 Childrens Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Juicy Mint, 16 fl oz more...
Toms of Maine, my kids had a mixed reaction.  They both said it was ok.  They both thought it was still a bit strong, but they think that about all mouthwashes!  They have continued to use this product though and I think they are growing accustom to its taste , so all in all, we will likely buy this again in the near future.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Tom's brand. Their mouthwash is SO much better for you than your typical listerine or act wash. Its crazy how many chemicals are in those. toms does a great job with their ingredients. It works great and I buy it again and again. They have great sales on Tom's products on Vitacost
Sasha T.
Most of my medications give me very sensitive gums - so I have to use something that isn't harsh but gets the job done. THIS IS MY FAVORITE. Gentle but effective! I will always use this and have been so annoyed at the fact that I didn't try it sooner!
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
Someone decided the mint was a great flavor for kids. ITS NOT! Kids HATE it! My children hate rinsing with this stuff but we have to finish the bottle before we can buy something else. They call it disgusting.
Holly T.
Belle Plaine, MN
Just an ok product. Honestly regular mouth wash works just fine. Pricy and not the best working, but does smell good and makes my breath smell slightly better. When I did use this product it was once a day but now I'm using a different one.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
My kids love this mouthwash. It is their favorite. They use it about twice a day. They said it tastes so yummy and keeps their breath smelling fresh all day. I would recommend. It's a great product. Especially for my kids
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
I really like this mouth wash because it doesn't contain fluoride or harsh chemicals. It doesn't leave my mouth burning and it still has that minty fresh smell that isn't overpowering. Would definitely buy again.
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
Our bathroom is littered with toms of Maine. From soap, to toothpaste (even toddler paste) and mouth wash, I love the natural ingredients, and feel safe using it on my children, I love it!
Daniela R.
Tom's of Maine
Enviar
Toms Of Maine 0129031 Childrens Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Juicy Mint, 16 fl oz SEE DETAILS
Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Care Fluoride Mouthwash, Natural Anticavity, Cinnamint, 1 pt (473 ml) (Pack of 3) SEE DETAILS
Toms Of Maine TOM'S OF MAINE Mouthwash Cinnamint 16 oz SEE DETAILS
Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Cleansing Mouthwash-Spearmint-16, oz SEE DETAILS
Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Baking Soda Mouthwash, Natural, Peppermint, 1 pt (473 ml) (Pack of 4) SEE DETAILS
Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Tarter Control Mouthwash, Peppermint 1 pt (473 ml) SEE DETAILS
Tom's of Maine Cleansing Mouthwash SEE DETAILS
Tom's Of Maine Cleansing Alcohol-free Mouthwash Peppermint SEE DETAILS
Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh! Long Lasting Mouthwash SEE DETAILS
e d c
Aimee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many of you use your kids mouthwash because it taste great? :)