BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best! We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Jennifer R.
New Market
I purchased this product after deciding to make the switch to natural deodorant. I like the price point of Tom's of Maine, and the scent was nice, however my scent was not nice while using this product ;). In other words, this product did not work for me at all. I've heard when it comes to the natural deodorants what works for one person may not for another, so sorta trial and error, I suppose. On to the next for me!!
Karisa L.
Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite deodorant! I love that it has no aluminum and natural. I’ve tried a few organic deodorants and others have me a rash but this one doesn’t. It has a great smell. You do have to re apply but I don’t mind it. Definitely try if you are looking for a natural deodorant.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
For traditional deodorant protect you might want to try elsewhere. For a great, natural alternative to chemical-laden deodorants you should try Tom’s. Weird texture and essential oil scent but it’s a better feeling using a natural product.
Carrie P.
I like this deodorant. The scent was fresh and calming and not sickening sweet or overpowering. Lasted about two months when used daily. Wears down nicely and you get a lot in the solid bar. Not good to keep in your car though because it will melt in there in the summer. Best keep a gel deo in the car instead. I don’t sweat too much but it worked great for me!
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Honeysuckle rose and lemongrass are my absolute favs!!! These are a bit pricey but worth it!! I use one of mine everyday depending on my activity! The actual scent does not last very long but it’s keeps those pits scent free all day!
Christina K.
Laveen , AZ
It's not too strong and I just get a small whiff of it throughout the day. You can also choose from a Natural Powder scent and an Unscented one as well. Tom's of Maine deodorant is natural, which means it has no aluminum, no petrochemicals, no parabens, and no artificial fragrances or preservatives.
Katherine C.
Allentown, PA
Only deodorant that’s works good for me & last long since I have sensitive skin and couldn’t find one that wouldn’t make me break out in a rash and this one helps a lot no rash and no odor or sweaty pits. It’s affordable for a natural deodorant brand it’s usually priced around $4 a piece.
Trinh N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Kind of slick to the touch. I know a natural deodorant with no aluminum does not block the sweat glands which is nice but it doesn't last all day. It didnt irritate my skin though which was a plus.
Laure M.
Decided to start looking at natural deodorants and found Tom. Nice scent, a little more than antiperspirants but cheaper than some other natural brands
asia h.
new york
i love love love toms of maine because they are aluminum free and that's what I have to use plus doesn't irritate the skin and cheap
Malia A.
Edmond, OK
Does this leave any product on your clothes? I’ve been using a clear gel because I always seem to get the stick stuff on my clothes.