BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Whole Care® Mouthwash in Fresh Mint

Whole Care® mouthwash offers clinically proven cavity protection, plus there are no artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. Pair it with Tom’s of Maine Whole Care® fluoride toothpaste and build stronger oral care habits with the Whole Care® family.

Get 6 benefits in 1 with NEW, natural Whole Care® fluoride mouthwash! It has your whole mouth covered:

• Fights Cavities
  • Restores Minerals
  • Freshens Breath
  • Cleans Between Teeth
  • Strengthens Enamel
  • Alcohol-free*

*Product does not contain ethyl alcohol
IngredientPurposeSource
Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% W/V Fluoride Ion)Decay preventionFluorspar (Calcium Fluoride), An Ore
Water

Consistency

Aquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sorbitol
Moistener
Derived From Corn (Zea Mays)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feeOrganic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Plant
XylitolSweetenerDerived From Birch Trees Or Corn
Natural Flavor
Flavor
Natural Oils Derived From The Leaves Of Mint And Other Aromatic Plants
Benzoic Acid (Natural)Natural PreservativeApples Or Cinnamon Leaf/Bark
Sodium phosphatepH bufferPurified sodium phosphate from the earth
Phosphoric AcidpH AdjusterDerived from Phosphorus mineral

Kelly H.
Pineville, LA
Toms of Maine is my favorite. My mouth feels so amazingly fresh after I use this stuff. Breath is always smelling fresh too. You will not be disappointed in any of these oral hygiene products by Toms of Maine. I promise you won’t be sorry after this purchase.
Anne M.
St. Louis
This mouthwash doesn't contain alcohol, which I personally don't enjoy.  It gives it a saccharin-sweet taste that doesn't feel exactly fresh.  I do love that it's cruelty-free and natural.  I prefer the "wicked-fresh" flavor to this variety.
Alondra P.
Stephenville
Have recently bought this and it tastes different than most mouthwashes. Isn’t as strong and is more pricey than most mouthwashes. But I feel like it didn’t “sting” as much as other brands. Will purchase again.
Soupy M.
canada
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this mouth wash . It works well with my teeth . I love the taste . It is pretty good price and very nice packaging . I love it and there is no need for improvement . I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Luisa Michiu U.
Rockford, MI
This is one of my favorite mouthwashes to use. It's a bit pricey but it's cheaper than going to fix a cavity at the dentist
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Excellent taste!!! Leaves my teeth white, super clean and smooth. Great for everyone every day . Super long lasting!
Celeste U.
USA
I may not like their toothpaste but this stuff is so good. Not to sweet or alcoholy. Plus it's all natural.
Brennica C.
Lindenwold , NJ
Purchased at: Target
Love that my breath can feel fresh without the burn of alcohol. Nice and gentle but still a nice clean feelings. This is my first bottle but I plan to repurchase when I run out.
Isra R.
‏A great product and I would recommend it to everyone
‏I can not do without it
‏The company's products are all excellent