BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste

Tom's of Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste uses a powerful combination of arginine and calcium carbonate — both derived from natural sources — to seal the pathways to sensitive tooth nerves to help block the pain. Our patented, clinically proven formula provides relief in 60 seconds* and long-lasting protection with continuous use. *This patented formula provides rapid relief when directly applied to the sensitive tooth with fingertip and gently massaged for 1 minute.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

New Tom's of Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste uses a powerful combination of arginine and calcium carbonate — both derived from natural sources — to seal the pathways to sensitive tooth nerves to help block the pain. Our patented, clinically proven formula provides relief in 60 seconds* and long-lasting protection with continuous use.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Arginine BicarbonateSensitivity relief (occlusive agent)Derived from sugar cane
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Natural FlavorFlavorBlend of natural flavors
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
Titanium dioxideNatural ColorDerived from ilmenite ore
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Xanthan gumGelling agentVegetables
XylitolFlavorDerived from Birch trees or corn

• Where can you find this? Love to buy it but can't seem to...2 Answers
Jazmin O.
Mission, TX
A year and a half after getting my crown, I started having some awful sensitivity around it. I complained almost every day. I bought this toothpaste because it's vegan and natural. I've been using it for half a year now and it's been working so well. Sometimes my crown does hurt (maybe 2-3 times a month) but on days like that, I brush after every meal for extra protection. Like I said, I used to complain almost every day so it's such a huge, positive change for me. I also don't have to worry about needing a root canal! I love the light minty flavor as well, not just in this one, but their other toothpastes as well. Non-vegan toothpastes were always too strong for me and burned. If you're having sensitivity, and if you're vegan (or not!), this is a great natural brand that works!
Ashleigh C.
Pensacola , FL
I bought this toothpaste as a natural replacement for my sensodyne xtra whitening toothpaste. I gave it 4 stars because though it works great, it’s not as great for sensitivity as the sensodyne but for me it’s not enough of a difference to switch back. My teeth feel cleaner with this paste and continue to feel clean throughout the day as if they have a shield of protection on them. Also as far as whitening it works great, in just one brushing my teeth were remarkably whiter and that was not even the intended result but a good one. If you have extremely sensitive teeth I would not recommend this but for mild to moderate sensitivity I would recommend.
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
I have a few teeth that I have chipped and I already have quite sensitive teeth. The toothpaste is pretty effective at sealing those teeth and allowing me to eat cold foods. My only wish is that the toothpaste was a little more fresher and stronger when it comes to scent.
Kristy T.
This toothpaste is amazing for sensitive teeth. I’ve tried every toothpaste at the drugstore marketed towards sensitive teeth and nothing has ever worked like this stuff. It’s also got a lot less harmful junk in it so it’s a double win in my book.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Just recently started using this toothpaste. Although the flavor isn't over powering. It's actually almost not their. Subtle. My gums feel amazing. My teeth and mouth feel clean. This toothpaste is amazing enough that if my teeth are bothering me I can actually use a little to rub on my gums for like a remedy. I love it. It's also fluoride free surprisingly. Not sure why I didn't switch to this sooner. Ill be switching my daughters toothpaste to toms or Hello soon.
Candace C.
I find the product is great if you have sensitive teeth, overtime with use it is suppose to reduce sensitivity. My favorite feature is that it is fluoride free..
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Pleasantly surprised by how well this toothpaste works for improving tooth and gum sensitivity and pain. I really love this natural and effective toothpaste I use it daily before bed. Tom's OF MAINE Fresh Mint Fluoride-Free Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste
Carissa J.
Saint Paul, MN
Oh my goodness this stuff is a lifesaver. I have super sensitive teeth, and not even Sensodyne helps anymore. I bought it at a grocery store, and figured, "eh it's worth a try." Oh my goodness it helped almost immediately! Very pleased with this product.
Amber L.
Oconomowoc, WI
This toothpaste works amazing! I have a pretty drastic receding gumline with nerve exposure so I'm always in a lot of pain. This toothpaste is my savior!! Within 48 hours of using it I've noticed a drastic difference. Now after a week I have no pain!!! Highly recommend!! Plus it leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Love this stuff been use it for about a month now and my teeth feel and look so much better!!!
They are whiter and way less sensitive to cold or heat! It's affordable for sure, little more than other brands but works way better so well worth the buy!!!
jena e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you find this? Love to buy it but can't seem to find it.