Tom's of Maine Fresh Meadow Antiperspirant uploaded by Marci W.Tom's of Maine Fresh Meadow Antiperspirant uploaded by Mariela A.Tom's of Maine Fresh Meadow Antiperspirant uploaded by Katherine G.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom’s of Maine antiperspirant sticks provide clinically proven 24-hour wetness and odor protection made entirely from ingredients derived from plants and minerals that meet our stewardship model for safe, effective and natural. Our antiperspirant contains a wetness protection ingredient made from recycled aluminum (which was originally derived from natural mineral bauxite ore). The product also contains anti-microbial olive leaf extract, 100% natural fragrance and is free of artificial preservatives and animal ingredients, just like all our products.

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Aluminum ChlorohydrateReduces perspiration wetnessRecycled Aluminum originally from mineral bauxite
Palm Kernel OilSkin ConditioningOil from Palm (Elaeis guineensis) Kernels
Stearyl AlcoholConsistencyOils from Coconut (Coco nucifera) and Palm (Elaeis guineensis) kernels
Dicaprylyl etherSkin FeelOils from Coconut (Coco nucifera) and Palm (Elaeis guineensis) kernels
Hydrogenated Soybean OilConsistencySoy Beans
Hydrogenated Castor OilConsistencyCastor (Ricinis communis) Beans
TalcSilky feelNatural Mineral Deposits
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Olive Leaf ExtractOdor fightingOlive (Olea europea) Leaves
MaltodextrinSkin feelCorn (Zea mays)

• I have really sensitive skin and most deodorants make me ...1 Answers
  • Is Tom's of Maine Antiperspirant Deodorant would work for...2 Answers
  • Is this deodorant a solid or a gel? I'd like to try it, b...1 Answers
Marci W.
Cedar Springs, MI
I recently purchased this deodorant from Meijer after my other natural deodorant ran out. I’m glad I found this! This scent is not over bearing and I feel like the deodorant lasts all day. I will be purchasing this again and look into more Toms products!
KiiLove K.
Elk Grove Village
Tom’s is a great company to use if you’re looking for more natural products! When I first started using Tom's of Maine Natural Powder Antiperspirant, I loved it. I sweat profusely at times and needed something to help with that. The only thing I didn’t like was that it became too hard to wash off. Even after using soap, it would take 2 or 3 washes to get it completely off. The issue with that is, it started to make me smell worse because of the bacteria that would build up from it. It did help control my sweat, but it was not worth smelling worse. I have since switched to just a regular deodorant from the same company.
Melissa R.
Thought I would give natural deodorant a try.
Very disappointed.
Leaves your underarms feeling sticky like you didn't apply anything to your pits.
Has a very faint scent.
Not long lasting for sure.
Doesnt take long and you will be smelling some B.O. nstead of fresh meadows.
Reapplying does not help.
Chelsea R.
I love this product line but this formula is terrible. It stains and builds up on clothes. Your armpits end up looking coated instead of it being invisible when applied. I don’t recommend.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
This is the best deodorant I've ever used! I tried a natural deodorant years ago and it didn't work well at all, but I'm trying to use more natural products so I decided to give this a try because I love this brand's other products. It works better than the other non-natural deodorants I've used. Secret was always my go-to, but this takes the cake. It stays on all day and covers up odor incredibly well.
Erin K.
Estero, FL
Toms makes a great deodorant. I am a breast cancer survivor, so it is very important to me that I don’t use harsh chemicals in my underarms. When I use Toms deodorant I know I’m only using natural and safe ingredients and I don’t have to worry. I recommend it to anyone who does not want to use an antiperspirant but wants a deodorant.
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
I have very sensitive skin and have been looking for something that won’t irritate my underarms. I picked this up on a whim and have been using it every since. It goes on smooth and keeps me from sweating. It’s hard to find though so I always pick up a few when I find it.
Amber F.
I love natural deodorants, this one doesn’t disappoint. Although I don’t use this year round. I do use it in the winter and early spring. I love this scent and it does a great job. I’ll definitely be keeping this one in my routine.
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
My husband and I both use this, as we try to use more natural skin care items. The smell is great and works really well for both of us. We will never go back to the harsh big brands, all natural is the way to go!
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I haven’t found a natural, cruelty free deodorant that holds up the way standard deodorant does, but this comes pretty close. On hot days I like to reapply if a couple times just to be safe.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
How well does this deodorant work?
Alexa K.
Charlotte, NC
Do people have good results with this deodorant? I am looking for a strong control but I want organic
Donata S.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Is Tom's of Maine Antiperspirant Deodorant would work for someone who sweats a lot?
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
I have really sensitive skin and most deodorants make me break out in rashes. Can anyone tell me if this is good on super sensitive skin like mine?
Rachael M.
Alexandria, VA
How long does this cover?

Target