Tom's OF MAINE Fresh Meadow Antiperspirant uploaded by Marci W.Tom's OF MAINE Fresh Meadow Antiperspirant uploaded by Mariela A.Tom's OF MAINE Fresh Meadow Antiperspirant uploaded by Katherine G.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Antiperspirant in Fresh Meadow

Tom’s of Maine antiperspirant sticks provide clinically proven 24-hour wetness and odor protection made entirely from ingredients derived from plants and minerals that meet our stewardship model for safe, effective and natural. Our antiperspirant contains a wetness protection ingredient made from recycled aluminum (which was originally derived from natural mineral bauxite ore). The product also contains anti-microbial olive leaf extract, 100% natural fragrance and is free of artificial preservatives and animal ingredients, just like all our products.

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Aluminum ChlorohydrateReduces perspiration wetnessRecycled Aluminum originally from mineral bauxite
Palm Kernel OilSkin ConditioningOil from Palm (Elaeis guineensis) Kernels
Stearyl AlcoholConsistencyOils from Coconut (Coco nucifera) and Palm (Elaeis guineensis) kernels
Dicaprylyl etherSkin FeelOils from Coconut (Coco nucifera) and Palm (Elaeis guineensis) kernels
Hydrogenated Soybean OilConsistencySoy Beans
Hydrogenated Castor OilConsistencyCastor (Ricinis communis) Beans
TalcSilky feelNatural Mineral Deposits
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Olive Leaf ExtractOdor fightingOlive (Olea europea) Leaves
MaltodextrinSkin feelCorn (Zea mays)

• I have really sensitive skin and most deodorants make me break ou...1 Answers
  • Is Tom's of Maine Antiperspirant Deodorant would work for someone...2 Answers
  • Is this deodorant a solid or a gel? I'd like to try it, but I pre...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Marci W.
Cedar Springs , MI
I recently purchased this deodorant from Meijer after my other natural deodorant ran out. I’m glad I found this! This scent is not over bearing and I feel like the deodorant lasts all day. I will be purchasing this again and look into more Toms products!
Sara Z.
Springfield, MO
I’m one of those who sweat profusely. Like I have to change shirts multiple times a day and reapply like crazy. I wanted to switch to something more natural, without aluminum but I didn’t realize until I bought this, that it did contain aluminum. But this stuff is amazing! I put it on after I shower and I’m good to go. It smells good and it keeps me dry and I don’t have to reapply. My underarms don’t have the weird waxy feeling. I’d still like to try a product without aluminum, like the Kopari brand but I’m ditching my Dove deodorant for this cruelty free one!
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Deodorant that is made with sustainably sourced aluminum for a lower Cardon footprint. It also smells great but not overpowering. A good quality product that doesn't make me feel like I'm killing the environment.
W C.
Jamaica, NY
I bought this on sale from Target, and since I already use Tom's toothpaste, I decided to give this one a go. I enjoy the "fresh meadows" scent very much. It does keep me dry in the humid summer days in New York. However this leaves white marks on my clothes and does not wash off easily in the shower.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I have tried several brands and varieties of healthier/more natural ingredient deodorants and the Tom of Maine's antiperspirant works pretty well for me. A deodorant only formula does not keep away underarm wetness and odor away for long. I use the Tom of Maine's antiperspirant at night and it lasts for most of the next day. I do experience some sweat and odor, but I can stand some degree of sweat instead of using conventional deodorant/antiperspirant. The scent is okay and reminiscent of other powdery scented deodorants. The texture is a bit hard and doesn't go on as smooth as expected. I have experienced a bit of powdery residue under my arms. This antiperspirant does contain palm oil, soybean oil, talc, and a form of aluminum, so be sure to read through the ingredients first and decide whether you can compromise on certain potentially bad ingredients. I also appreciate that Toms products are still rather affordable and not crazy expensive like some natural personal care products. You can also buy at places like Target or Amazon instead of having to search around. This antiperspirant works well enough for me and I do strive to use more and more healthier ingredient personal care products, but I sometimes still rely on conventional antiperspirant/ deodorants when I know I need extra sweat and odor protection.
Jazz P.
Tampa, FL
I enjoyed the scent of this deodorant, it was clean and fresh. As far as an anti-perspirant, it was average. It didn't keep my underarms totally dry, there was still (quite a bit of) dampness. I can't remember the price, but it was probably $1 more than the other deodorants at my Publix store. I don't think I'd purchase again, solely because it didn't keep my underarms even a little dry. However, it might work for someone else!
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely love it 💖💖💖 I had my doubts at first since I'm a very active person. Between working long hours and in the gym/working out a lot I perspire a lot more than I usually do now. I stayed dry even through a 2 1/2 hour work put sessions. I love the light smell and the way it feel once its applied. The price wasn't as bad at $4.00 tube for something that lasted about a month. You do get a nice tube of deodorant. Plus ➕ its not made with super harsh chemicals like other top name brands.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
If you are looking for a healthier alternative or just a better deodorant, you have found it! I have always loved Tom's products since I was introduced to them about 10 years ago. I have yet to be disappointed by them. I love the fact that they use essential oils also!
Katherine G.
This deodorant is really smooth on the skin and is not irritating. I recently switched to this brand because of my job and every customer for the most part would tell me it is worth trying out and I have to agree, the scent is lovely and not to harsh. Worth a try!
Kelsi G.
This is my favorite recent purchase! I've been searching for an anti persperant deodorant for a long time - it's finally here! Although the aluminum is recycled, it's free of the harsh chemicals typically found in other deodorants. Love love this product!
Alexa K.
Charlotte, NC
Do people have good results with this deodorant? I am looking for a strong control but I want organic
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
How well does this deodorant work?
Donata S.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Is Tom's of Maine Antiperspirant Deodorant would work for someone who sweats a lot?
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
I have really sensitive skin and most deodorants make me break out in rashes. Can anyone tell me if this is good on super sensitive skin like mine?
Deidre B.
Is this deodorant a solid or a gel? I'd like to try it, but I prefer a solid over a gel. Thanks!