BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fragrance Free Natural Baby Shampoo & Wash

It's bath time! Our natural Baby Shampoo & Wash is formulated with carefully selected naturally derived ingredients to gently cleanse and leave your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy without the artificial ingredients found in most conventional shampoos and washes. Natural Baby Shampoo & Wash is tear-free, gentle enough to use every day and safe for delicate skin.

Pediatrician tested

Hypoallergenic

No artificial colors, fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Enjoy bath time together! Our natural Baby Shampoo & Wash is formulated with carefully selected natural ingredients to gently cleanse and leave your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy without the artificial ingredients found in most conventional shampoos and washes. Natural Baby Shampoo & Wash is tear-free, gentle enough to use everyday and safe for delicate skin. Hypoallergenic. Pediatrician tested.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Decyl GlucosideCleansing AgentCorn and Coconut or Palm Kernel Oil
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Sodium chlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Sodium GluconateNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Sodium LactateMoisturizerDerived from corn
Lactic AcidNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Citric AcidpH AdjusterFermentation of vegetable matter

Kaytlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gentle wash for kids. My boys have been sensitive to everything until we cut out products and went more natural. They have had no rash or skin issue sense. Highly recommend!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Tom products for my kids especially the toothpaste and body lotions it's super sensitive enough for their skin and doesn't give them any rash like most perfumed products out there for kids.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
My daughter absolutely loves Tom products from the toothpaste to the body wash. She always goes straight to this when we need to buy body wash products!!! Great product and they smell wonderful!! I also feel safe and comfortable using this on her.
Erin M.
Richmond, KY
I love using toms products because I feel safe when using them! They met my expectations and I feel like I know what I am putting on my baby. It was very gentle and I will continue to use toms for me and my child.
Margie N.
Hackett , AR
This is the only baby shampoo my little guy can use. It is very effective, he loves its. We are most definitely repeat users. It always does what we need it to do. I tell other mothers with sensitive kids about using this product.
Kayla E.
I started using tom threw the toothepaste and haven't been disappointed since. All product are amazing and nicely packaged. All the products work and are inexpensive and natural. I am definitely a repeat customer
Mallorie P.
Hertford
This stuff smells amazing and my daughter has been sensitive skin and this doesn't make her break out at all. It's wonderful and I love almost all of Tom's of Maine's products.
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've always used Tom's brand personal care products for my kids. I have 5 under 10, so we go through it fast. It smells great, is safe and not too expensive.
Brittanie W.
Gresham, OR
Along with the honest company, I love toms products for my babies. Extremely gentle on their skin and causes no irritation but makes them smell so clean
Lacey B.
Warren, PA
I love this all natural shampoo and use it on my 8 month old daughter. It's free of all harsh chemicals and made entirely of natural ingredients

back