Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Travel Natural Toothpaste uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

• Fluoride-Free Travel Natural Toothpaste

Take Tom's on the road. This great-tasting, everyday natural toothpaste whitens teeth with naturally sourced silicas and freshens breath with pure peppermint leaf oil. And it's fluoride-free. Comes in a 3.0 ounce, TSA Accepted Travel size, making it the perfect travel companion. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Enjoy this great tasting, every day natural toothpaste that whitens teeth with naturally sourced silicas, and freshens breath with pure peppermint leaf oil. Comes in a 3.0 ounce, TSA Accepted Travel size making it the perfect travel companion!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural FlavorFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) and other natural flavor
Xanthan gumGelling agentVegetables
Titanium DioxideAestheticsIlmenite ore
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil

Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I love this product because it's from New England and also cruelty free, all natural, fluoride free, etc. it doesn't leave my breath as icy and minty as other brands who don't have these values but it gets the job down and I wouldn't choose mintier breath over a natural toothpaste.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
i chose not to repurchase the fluoride free toothpaste. the taste itself is somewhat chalky and doesn’t leave my mouth feeling very clean. i liked that it was fluoride free, but i’ll have to stick with fluoride if it means my teeth will feel clean.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm all about trying natural and cruelty-free products whenever possible, and this toothpaste is one that I see advertised a lot so I thought I would give it a try. Well, I have to say that I really didn't care for it much. It has a bland flavor and doesn't whiten my teeth like my usual brand. I suppose I will be sticking to what I've been using and giving this to my sister-in-law who does use this brand. It's just not for me.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes like buttholes and leaves large amount of plaque on teeth, when I had this toothpaste I had to develop a habit of pre brushing, then brushing twice with the toothpaste because it is so soluble. Haven’t tried it in years but was so turned off by it I’m very hesitant to buy it again.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
My ex made me use this and I've never disliked a toothpaste more. The flavor was off somehow (how can you mess up mint??) And didn't whiten like most other toothpastes. Sorry, nature lovin' ex, you can keep this one.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This product has a good taste that is not over powering. It helps with whitening without stripping or harming your teeth. I like that it is fluoride free. I would recommend this product to other.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my sister came home from the store with this toothpaste I said enjoy your cavities. I don't care what people say about fluoride, it's the only way I can prevent cavities and root canals. I went right back to the store and bought myself either crest or colgate.
Mae M.
Love this toothpaste! Love that it doesn't have fluoride in it since fluoride has been shown to be carcinogenic. I also love jay it has baking soda in it, which is a known teeth whitener. I will never switch toothpaste kinds again as long as this is around!
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
I don't like to use Fluoride, so I opted for this. It has a very strong minty flavor that can sting a little. But it whites teeth really well and keeps your breath fresh. I really liked it aside from the overly strong mint flavor. I would suggest it if you don't want to use fluoride.
brittni j.
Frisco, TX
It was just ok... it's pricey, doesn't help your breath or teeth feel clean and I didn't really notice any whitening action. I have white teeth in the first place but it wasn't improving it any. I now use the brand Hello it's natural, has a fluoride free option and the whiting really works!