Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Buy on Amazon
Princess H.
East Orange, NJ
This is one of the few fluoride free toothpaste that is easy available. It gets the job done but you definitely have to brush at least twice a day.
Rachael H.
Not a huge fan of this product. I love that it's all natural but does not taste great. My breath doesn't smell as fresh compared to other brands
jen s.
I bought this for my boys. They did not like it at all. They said it tasted weird and the consistency was gross. So i probably won't buy again!
Laken R.
I had high hopes for this product on the plus side it was given to me for free it taste weird and I didn't feel like it made my teeth clean
Heather S.
Denver, CO
Eh I just didn't like this. I didn't feel it cleans as well as other toothpastes out there. I like that it's natural, but it's not for me.
shajuan b.
Tarzana, CA
Only use this if you're a fan of black licorice! If not, i would stay away from this toothpaste because thats exactly what it tastes like.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
I like that this product is all natural, but I didn't feel as if my mouth was refreshed after using. I wish it had more of a minty taste.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
We didn't like the way this one tastes. My kid tried it and also I tried and we have it away. Just couldn't like it. Would not repurchase
Vee R.
The taste is a bit different because of the natural ingredients and oils which is a good thing. After brushing you get a nice clean feel!
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I didn't really like the feel of it or just the taste it left in my mouth .. I would rather prefer to use the good ole crest or Colgate