Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
I tried this product when I was pregnant because I heard it helped with nausea because it was hard to brush without getting sick and it really worked.
Alyssa R.
Fresno, CA
Love how organic it is and how it has a great after taste! Doesn't feel like most toothpaste do, has a soft and very scrub like feeling in your teeth.
Tammy T.
Didn't like the taste too much it kinda burned my mouth but made my teeth hurt too.. I did see some more whiteness after a week of use but had to stop
Megan D.
All natural is a plus, but doesn't seem to freshen breath throughout the day. I wouldn't purchase this item, but it did get the job done chemical free.
Veronica F.
I like it but, I do not feel it leaves my teeth with that fresh clean feeling although my teeth stay pretty white. i actually only use it once a day.
Michelle G.
Patrick Springs, VA
I don't really feel like I get a good clean feeling from this toothpaste. I like something that makes my teeth look and feel clean and this isn't it
Melinda E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I do not like this toothpaste. The taste is awful and I would not buy this again. It may work well and be natural,but it is not worth it to purchase.
Princess H.
East Orange, NJ
This is one of the few fluoride free toothpaste that is easy available. It gets the job done but you definitely have to brush at least twice a day.
Heidi M.
Bakersfield, CA
This came highly recommended by a family member but I wasn't too happy with the flavor of the tooth paste and my teeth didn't really feel too clean
Katrina M.
Easton, PA
This toothpaste tastes great and makes my teeth feel nice. I like that this one doesn't have flouride. Only downside is it has a higher price point