Tom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste Cinnamint uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Cinnamint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavorsFlavorCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) leaves and bark, clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) flowers
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Molly R.
Rochester, MN
I wasn't a fan of this toothpaste at first. I switched over to Tom's after using a toothpaste that was deemed unsafe. I began to really enjoy the flavor after a while and almost prefer it at times to mint.
Jessica Y.
I really love this product, the foaming agent doesn't irritate my mouth or make me gag, it's floride free, and so good for me. :) If it could have better breath freshening qualities it would be perfect!
Alexis C.
Beaverton, OR
To be completely honest, I couldn't finish this tube of toothpaste. It tasted so bad. Like baking powder mixed with bland flavor. I seemed to work fine as a toothpaste, but I could not get over the taste.
tela n.
I love this fluoride free toothpaste . its really hard to find in stores around my area . this toothpaste is great for those who knows what fluoride does to the body. Thumbs up always in my book 5star
Lori B.
New Richmond, WI
Tom's of Main toothpaste cleans my teeth well. It seems to irritate my mouth a little bit. It doesn't leave my breath as fresh as I would like for much longer than a few minutes after I brush my teeth.
Marissa T.
Joliet , IL
Not really a big fan of this. Not a fan of the taste, however price was okay. Wouldn't buy for myself ever again but know of people who enjoy it better than what I prefer so guess it really depends
kelsey f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I highly recommend using a toothpaste with fluoride! It protects your teeth from developing cavities. For may people, toothpaste is the only way of receiving daily fluoride exposure.
Emily C.
I'm not a fan of super minty toothpaste and
The subtle flavor of this one makes my mouth feel clean but not overly minty. My teeth feel cleaner longer and it refreshes my breath.
Diane S.
elizabethton, TN
the pricing is to expensive for the product. If it would have did a better job i would have continued to use it. I purchases it at walmart. It did not meet my expectations.
Pamela R.
Berryville
Great product. Flavor wasnt overpowering like so many others and was a good consistency and had a good foaminess that cleaned my teeth good leaving a nice clean feeling.